Facebook Hype

Before Therory11 was up and running, there was a group on Facebook "What is Therory11.com"
and I was wondering if a new one is going to come out or if anyone would like me to make one...

E has one and its not bad, fairly quiet however you guys dont want that kind of exposure there is no obligation. (and I'm not talking about exposing tricks, more along the lines of getting magci out there).

Sep 3, 2007
yup yup, i was also trying to search for a theory 11 facebook group too that day... perhaps the staff should create one? correct if i am wrong, but i think myspace is more widely used in the USA (where our lovely t11 team are stationed). =D

the closest group i managed to find was "Playing Card Artists" but the creator listed youtube as a learning resource... =.- and inspite of attempts to urge the creator to take down that, he seems to be pretty much mia. so ya, i've taken the liberty to created the "theory11" group. =D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Canada
I'm a member of the "What Is Theory 11" group, also "Playing Card Artists" and "Dan and Dave Buck Appreciation Society"

You should join my "Criss Angel SUCKS!" group.

"Criss Angel SUCKS!"

you are absolutly wrong with that line...he is very VERY good and he does some amazing feats, howver he comes across as very un professional and selfish, not to mention his immatureity.

but please respect him for he has taken a lot of time out of his life just like you or me, or all the Magic celebs have and will.
Its not an easy job, so I credit Criss for that, however I dont personly like his demonstrations.

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
respect Criss Angel? haha not a chance. His stage magic was great until he 'took it to the streets.' Can someone HONESTLY tell me that someone in the world BELIEVED he un-pregnated a woman and put the baby in a 5 year old girl? haha.. You've gone too far Criss...

also STOP levitating. it's getting old.

Criss is an actor.. he plays a magician on TV

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results