Factory Sealed and Bullet: Clear Everything Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
You know what I would love to see....a detailed review on Sealed and Stuck right here from someone who thinks it is great. This way Andy can advertise and plug his product to his hearts content and we can spend all day long tearing it apart and telling you all the stuff you can't do with it. So please if anyone has it put up a review, I am looking forward to reading it.

mnb430 and Antney1234 if you guys truly own the effect please put up a review. I am tired of all the bs so lets cut to the chase here. Put it up here, The Cafe, Ellusionist, or The Magic Woods thanks.

--Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 10, 2007
Steerpike,

I already asked you to go back to topic. But you simply refused to do so? Why do you have to keep making personal attacks?

Do you remembered how those threads are closed because of all these personal attacks?

I was banned from the Ellusionist for NO REASON. That is the reason they gave. If you want to talk more about that, feel free to start another thread and I will explained what happened in the Ellusionist forums.

I did nothing wrong and I'm not afraid to discuss it.

In the Ellusionist forum, I was just asking the same question as the other members. But I was the only one that got bashed.

To succeed, you first have to sell yourself, then your company, then your product. You have demonstrated a spectacular inability to do any of those three.

I don't care if I suceed of fail in the magic industry.

I'm willing to risk my reputation so that the rest of the magic community knows the truth.

Btw, Ellusionist is very good in selling their products, but their reputaion is not as good as you think. Why is that so? Is it because of the misleading adverisements? Over hyping of products? Just go outside of the E's forum and read other people's opinion of Ellusionist.
Do you know why did I asked those questions? You should noticed that I leave other CTBs alone.

For your information, I have NO problem with other CTBs at all. Lucid Dream, Impervious, Abyss 2, Aquatic and Sealed In. I have no problem with those CTBs at all.

FS is the CTB that really gets on my nerves, because Ellusionist make false claims about it.

I have watched the FS, it is really just an average CTB.

2 penetrations are taught. One of the uses the principle found in Aquatic. Nothing new and visual.

The second method look just like Impervious, and you cannot show both the coin and bottle as seperate objects before the penetration.

Plus, the big coin method came from Abyss.

The "factory sealed" method is NOT convincing. You cannot let your audiences inspect and break the seal.

Why don't they admit that?

Why do they keep saying "if you built on the ground work you can do it on the spot with a borrowed bottle?"

That is NOT true! You cannot do FS on the spot with a borrowed bottle!

Then they said they can have the big signed coin thing too, which is NOT TRUE.

If the Ellusionist can be HONEST with their product, I won't really bother them.

Look at Abyss 2, Lucid Dream etc, they are honest when advertising for their effect.

Why can't FS do the same?

My friend was so pissed off when he got the FS. He felt he got ripped off.

Please, FS is not the best CTB. Stop making it sound that way by making misleading statements.

And look at the product question page. Someone already mentioned FS used the aquatic principle. If I'm the one who said that, I'll get bashed. But if other people said it, nothing will happen.

You wanna bet? I'll post the same thing as that guy posted. I would say FS used the aquatic principle. Those E fans will come and bash me again.

It is not about what I said, but rather who I'm. Just because I created another CTB, they want to bash the hell out of me, for saying something true about FS.

The main point is, if E and their fans keep making misleading statements about their product, it will do more harm than good.

self-serving brat.

And steerpike if you keep talking like that, this thread will closed. And don't blame me for that. You are the one that starts the fire.

You know what I would love to see....a detailed review on Sealed and Stuck right here from someone who thinks it is great. This way Andy can advertise and plug his product to his hearts content and we can spend all day long tearing it apart and telling you all the stuff you can't do with it. So please if anyone has it put up a review, I am looking forward to reading it.

mnb430 and Antney1234 if you guys truly own the effect please put up a review. I am tired of all the bs so lets cut to the chase here.

Jim, I don't know what you are trying to do here.

I have already post reviews of Sealed & Stuck here. If you want I can provide you the links of those reviews. I'm sure you have already read the reviews.

I can start a new thread and post the links to the reviews, but you will come back and accuse me of advertising again. I'm not going to fall for that.

Please, you guys are really getting on my nerves. Why do you guys just keep going off topic and making personal attacks?

Why is there a need to attack me? Just because some people here post some good things about my CTB? Please grow up.

What are you guys trying to do here? I'm sure people who are smart already know your motives.

Mods, please remove this post together with steerpike and Jim's post.

Last warning to people who tried to make more personal attack against me. Stop it.

Sep 28, 2007
Andy why don't you open you comments on youtube and let the world REALLY see what people have to say about your impractical home made CIB.

You are too afraid to keep it open.

The penetration is hideous for ONE.

There is no penetration..plus it is sooo obvious what you are doing with your hands...so unatural.

BULLEt alone wipes the floor up with your mess.

Factory Sealed can be done Impromptu , surrounded, openly, even hold the bottle, all with no gimmicks and the spec can handle and break the seal and even vouch for it.

Sealed N stuck is sooo weak.

Why don't you spend your time playing with it..if it was so good...
OBVIOUSLY it isn't as good as others.

E's CTBS are PRIME!!!!!

Sep 1, 2007
I already asked you to go back to topic. But you simply refused to do so? Why do you have to keep making personal attacks?

Again, you make me out to be the bad guy by playing the victim card. You make it look like you did nothing wrong, and I just attacked you out of nowhere, when in reality, I was calling you out on your behaviour. And that is relevant, if your behaviour is entirely self-serving.

I know every rhetorical device you're using, kid. I'm not impressed.

I was banned from the Ellusionist for NO REASON. That is the reason they gave. If you want to talk more about that, feel free to start another thread and I will explained what happened in the Ellusionist forums.

I did nothing wrong and I'm not afraid to discuss it.

In the Ellusionist forum, I was just asking the same question as the other members. But I was the only one that got bashed.

You fail to realize I am a moderator. I know exactly what happened over there. Don't think you can bull**** me.

I don't care if I suceed of fail in the magic industry.

I'm willing to risk my reputation so that the rest of the magic community knows the truth.

Spare me. I don't buy the glorious martyr routine for a nanosecond.

Btw, Ellusionist is very good in selling their products, but their reputaion is not as good as you think. Why is that so? Is it because of the misleading adverisements? Over hyping of products? Just go outside of the E's forum and read other people's opinion of Ellusionist.

Speaking of off-topic.

Do you know why did I asked those questions? You should noticed that I leave other CTBs alone.

It's not convenient. They weren't being released at the same time as yours, and they're not easy targets. The big retailers are always easy targets.

For your information, I have NO problem with other CTBs at all. Lucid Dream, Impervious, Abyss 2, Aquatic and Sealed In. I have no problem with those CTBs at all.

Complete lie.

The "factory sealed" method is NOT convincing.

Again, complete lie. Justin Miller got reactions. It's not the method, it's the performer that makes all the difference.

So you either have an agenda you're not admitting to, or you're a bad magician. Which is it?

That is NOT true! You cannot do FS on the spot with a borrowed bottle!

Again, I reference Justin Miller's testimonials. Justin's level as a performer is one I aspire to. If he can do it, then obviously it can be done. And if I can't do it, then I need to work harder.

My friend was so pissed off when he got the FS. He felt he got ripped off.

I'll send a card.

And look at the product question page. Someone already mentioned FS used the aquatic principle. If I'm the one who said that, I'll get bashed. But if other people said it, nothing will happen.

Stop playing the victim card. It's disengenuous.

It is not about what I said, but rather who I'm. Just because I created another CTB, they want to bash the hell out of me, for saying something true about FS.

No, we call you on your bull**** rhetorical tactics.

And steerpike if you keep talking like that, this thread will closed. And don't blame me for that. You are the one that starts the fire.

People can still read the review, more will get posted, and you'll be back with the same talking points.

I have already post reviews of Sealed & Stuck here. If you want I can provide you the links of those reviews.

Please do. If there are actual reviews of your product, you can self-promote yourself there.

Please, you guys are really getting on my nerves.

Says the pot to the kettle.

Why is there a need to attack me? Just because some people here post some good things about my CTB? Please grow up.

[EDITED] This is completely unnecessary. Please refrain from personal attacks on other members.

What are you guys trying to do here? I'm sure people who are smart already know your motives.

I could say the same of you.

Last warning to people who tried to make more personal attack against me. Stop it.

Was that supposed ot be a threat? Give me a break.

Aug 31, 2007
The one thing I find truly hilarious is that out of the 117 post you have Andy...I would say AT MOST....5 of them DON'T relate to a CIB. Everytime someone bring's up Factory Sealed or Bullet...you for some reason feel a need to jump in the thread.

I've never seen someone try so hard to push their own product. If your product is good...people will talk about it on there own. I agree with Jim that someone should post a review on this forum. This way when they do...I can go read EVERYONE ELSE'S reviews of Sealed and Stuck and form my opinion's WITHOUT OWNING THE PRODUCT...like you do.

Matthew Mello

Oct 10, 2007
Magic Zen, since you want to compare Sealed & Stuck anf FS, I shall compare them.

Sealed & Stuck uses factory sealed bottles where the audience can break the seal.

Factory Sealed don't use factory sealed bottles. The audience cannot break the seal.

Sealed & Stuck penetration: The coin is penetrates through the middle top of the bottle. They can see the coin sinking down. The hand is shown empty right after the coin penetrates the bottle. The coin is not covered.

Factory Sealed penetration: The coin is fully covered by the hand. The coin penetrates through the bottom. The bottom is fully covered by the hand when the penetration happens. You cannot see how the coin penetrates. Hand can be shown empty.

The surrounded version is not convinvcing. The coin and bottle are not shown as seperate objects right before the penetration.

Sealed & Stuck can use big signed coins.
Factory Sealed cannot be done with big signed coins.

Sealed & Stuck is cheaper than Bullet and FS combined. There is a CTB in Sealed & Stuck that is simliar to Bullet.

You are too afraid to keep it open.

Same thing to FS. They are afraid to keep it open.

Actually if you want to discuss the 2 CTBs, feel free to start another thread and we can discuss them. Totally free and open.

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Jim, I don't know what you are trying to do here.

I have already post reviews of Sealed & Stuck here. If you want I can provide you the links of those reviews. I'm sure you have already read the reviews.

I can start a new thread and post the links to the reviews, but you will come back and accuse me of advertising again. I'm not going to fall for that.

Please, you guys are really getting on my nerves. Why do you guys just keep going off topic and making personal attacks?

Mods, please remove this post together with steerpike and Jim's post.

Like I said. People, other than the creator, who have this product and have praised it, please put up a review here or on the sites I listed. I am sure people who are smart know your motives as well. Stop plaguing every single Factory Sealed and Bullet review with your antics it is getting old and I am sure I am not the only person who is tired of it. If you want to discuss your CIB then motivate one of your buyers to actually post a detailed review on it and we can discuss it there instead of invading and derailing every single FS/Bullet review thread. I haven't made any personal attacks at all here so I see no need to remove my posts aside from the fact that you feel threatened by my posts.

--Jim

Oct 10, 2007
The one thing I find truly hilarious is that out of the 117 post you have Andy...I would say AT MOST....5 of them DON'T relate to a CIB. Everytime someone bring's up Factory Sealed or Bullet...you for some reason feel a need to jump in the thread.

I've never seen someone try so hard to push their own product. If your product is good...people will talk about it on there own. I agree with Jim that someone should post a review on this forum. This way when they do...I can go read EVERYONE ELSE'S reviews of Sealed and Stuck and form my opinion's WITHOUT OWNING THE PRODUCT...like you do.

Matthew Mello

Matt, I have watched Bullet. I must said it is a good trick, because I have invented something similar years ago. However the grip of the bottle is different for our effecrs.

Actually all these started because SOMEONE ELSE mentions my product here. He made a comparision between my CTB and FS. His verdict is "Sealed & Stuck owns"

After reading that, I knew there will be people who will not be happy and this thread will turn into a bashing areana. Hence I said "please discuss my CTB elsewhere"

But you guys don't do that, you guys went out of topic and start making personal attacks.

If this thread got closed, you guys played a big part.

Please mods, delete all the unnecessary posts and restore peace to this thread.

Sep 28, 2007
Andy ace wishes he had a srtrong CIB..he doesn't ..obviously...because all he does is ride ellusionist skirt and can't seem to stay away from the PRIME CTBS of all time...

Andy go play with your Sealed N stuck....

Watch everyone..he'll be back..why?

Cause he LOVES the real deal.

Oct 10, 2007
Andy... this isn't a attack just a simple yes or no question.

Do you own Factory Sealed and Bullet?

Yes.

My conclusion is the E's CTB are good, but not really revolutionary. Yes, they will get reactions. (actually all CTBs will get you reactions)

And there are indeed some misleading information in the FAQs.

Aug 31, 2007
Matt, I have watched Bullet. I must said it is a good trick, because I have invented something similar years ago. However the grip of the bottle is different for our effecrs.

Actually all these started because SOMEONE ELSE mentions my product here. He made a comparision between my CTB and FS. His verdict is "Sealed & Stuck owns"

After reading that, I knew there will be people who will not be happy and this thread will turn into a bashing areana. Hence I said "please discuss my CTB elsewhere"

But you guys don't do that, you guys went out of topic and start making personal attacks.

If this thread got closed, you guys played a big part.

I believe you were the first one to get on and start putting down almost EVERY comment the original reviewer made. They have the product...I believe they know more about it then you. You have formed your opinion's on other peoples review's. If I read a review of Sealed and Stuck saying it is the worst CIB ever...the angles are horrible...does this make it true? No. But, it would be a review none the less. I could form my opinions from that and continue to use his words.

EDIT: Didn't know you acctually bought the product...last I checked you hadn't.

Matthew Mello

PS. Do you think your coin in bottle is revolutionary?

Sep 28, 2007
E's CTB are revolutionary effect-wise alone!!!

Why? Because EFFECT- WISE they Kick BUTT!!!

They actually look REAL and GENUINE!!!!

Sep 1, 2007
Seems like you are asking for a ban right there. Do you really want to close this thread. Stop all those offensive comments. Please, have some respect for yourself.

A ban wouldn't affect me in the least. I have nothing to lose.

And do not talk to me about respect.

After you spent several posts promoting yourself.

In other words, delete everything you didn't post.

Sep 28, 2007
Andy, E's CTBs are beautiful and that is that.

Spend time learning magic rather than talking smack.

You obviously rather be here in the true magic circle VS playing with your home version.

Well isn't that nice.

So go ahead talk some more..show EVERYONE that you rather be HERE typing VS. playing with your cib.

Sep 4, 2007
Question: Do you own the products?

Answer:

Yes.

My conclusion is the E's CTB are good, but not really revolutionary. Yes, they will get reactions. (actually all CTBs will get you reactions)

And there are indeed some misleading information in the FAQs.

Ace,

Tell you what. Send me your customer order number, or the email you ordered it from, and I will double check that for you. I have a strong feeling you are maybe fibbing to us, and that is just not nice. Don't come up with some cockinbull excuse for why you can not do so...either you have it or not...right?

I also know why you were banned from E, since I banned you my friend. Another bit of fibbing on your part?

I think you have made your feelings clear, and your motives transparent for the last month or more. Why not do a fade and populate threads that say how great your product is...kinda lonely out there I am sure. In the meantime, you have said everything negative you possibly can, so why not let the people decide if they want it or not? If you stay out of these threads, then you can no longer be accused of contriving to machinate them into your own little advertising forum. Oh, I know that you never wanted your product mentioned and wish it would only be talked about in its own thread, but it just is not going to happen that way...the only way your product gets mentioned is in a negative way when people get tired of your belly-aching about FS and Bullet. You have that one good review...but it can not stand on its own...I could get my sister to write a good review.

RJ

Oct 10, 2007
If you read this thread, everything started when steerpike went off topic.

Actually all these started because someone mentions my product here. He made a comparision between my CTB and FS. His verdict is "Sealed & Stuck owns"

I was away for 2 hours, hoping you guys will just stop it. When I came back, this place is still in a mess.

Steerpike, you called me a hypocrite and a whore in your post. You also mentioned you are a moderator in the E forums. That really tells me alot about the Ellusionist forums.

Magic Zen, I know you love the E's CTB and hate every other CTB that is on the market. You can continue to love it, just don't post offensive comments against other people.

rjohnson, other people mentioned my CTB in this thread. I advice them to do that in another thread, but these people just don't want to go back to topic. They just want to turn this place into a bashing arena. I'll give you the order number when I confirmed it with my friend whom I got the DVD from.

I see the FAQ that you are focusing on but you have to remember that it is all from the spectators point of view.

That FAQ is meant for magicians, not the spectators. If you are selling your effect to other magicians, try not to mislead them.

I'm really sick and tired of this.

Sep 4, 2007
I was away for 2 hours, hoping you guys will just stop it. When I came back, this place is still in a mess.

Be the bigger man then, step out and do not step back in...I can guarantee you that this thread would sail right along, peaceful as could be. To quote you, "I dare you".

rjohnson, other people mentioned my CTB in this thread. I advice them to do that in another thread, but these people just don't want to go back to topic. They just want to turn this place into a bashing arena. I'll give you the order number when I confirmed it with my friend whom I got the DVD from.

Oh, now, that is a tad bit convenient, is it not? Never ordered it yourself, of course, some friend did it for you. Although it could be true, it is way too easy of a way out.

I'm really sick and tired of this.

You may not have a future in creating magical effects, but you do have one in mentalism...

...you read my mind. Think I will take my own advice and just step on out since I have absolutely no doubt in my mind, whatsoever, that you are going to just keep doing the same old thing and using the same old excuses for doing it.

RJ

Oct 10, 2007
you do have one in mentalism...

Wow, that really freak me out. I was working on some mentalist effects too. Your mentalism rocks too RJ! ;)

RJ, this is my last post on this thread, unless someone here provide false information about me or my CTB.

I'm really sincere in ending this. You are sick of it. I'm sick of it.

Peace.

Ace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results