Factory Sealed and Bullet!

Sep 14, 2007
October 5th IS the release date! I made a thread informing people at E that maybe October 5th is the release date for the CIB's. and a mod deleted it! didn't close it, but DELETED it!

October 5th IS the release date! I made a thread informing people at E that maybe October 5th is the release date for the CIB's. and a mod deleted it! didn't close it, but DELETED it!
Speculation has been against the forums rules for as long as I can remember.

And Dark Angel, the previews aren't out yet, but Brad said they would be out soon (he even bolded 'soon' just like that!)

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Speculation has been against the forums rules for as long as I can remember.

And Dark Angel, the previews aren't out yet, but Brad said they would be out soon (he even bolded 'soon' just like that!)

That makes no sense. Why hasn't a company that's releasing a "revolutionary" product even given us a teaser trailer if the release is supposedly in the next week or so, if not in the next month?

Sep 29, 2007
Forum Floors
Coin Through Bottles - Classified as Extraordinary by the IBM

From my gathering of research on various forums and via emails.

These effects are the most authentic looking penetration on the planet.
These effects consist of a coin penetrating bottles at the very point of impact.
Nothing to be unsure about. The most visual of its kind surpassing anything out there.

Invented a long time ago and performed with the highest success.
All rights to these sanctuaries were transferred and went under development approx. 2 years ago with the Ellusionist company.* Many well known professional magicians have kept its inner working under high guard and the strictest of confidentiality.

Soon to be released with all the special teachings.
The classic Factory Sealed was invented many years ago by a North American Magician and Creator, Nick Verna.*
Bullet is a completely impromptu gem and is a co creation.

Both are designed for different situations and are highly effective.

There IS a third CIB meant for table hopping and is on a whole different level.
Word is it has been reworked for more practical situations. The penetration can be seen from looking UP into the bottle as it passing through in phases. It is contracted, but with who...no one knows.

All are classified as extraordinary.

Bullet and Factory Sealed WILL release to the magic community soon through the Ellusionist company....

Sep 14, 2007
From my gathering of research on various forums and via emails.

These effects are the most authentic looking penetration on the planet.
These effects consist of a coin penetrating bottles at the very point of impact.
Nothing to be unsure about. The most visual of its kind surpassing anything out there.

Invented a long time ago and performed with the highest success.
All rights to these sanctuaries were transferred and went under development approx. 2 years ago with the Ellusionist company.* Many well known professional magicians have kept its inner working under high guard and the strictest of confidentiality.

Soon to be released with all the special teachings.
The classic Factory Sealed was invented many years ago by a North American Magician and Creator, Nick Verna.*
Bullet is a completely impromptu gem and is a co creation.

Both are designed for different situations and are highly effective.

There IS a third CIB meant for table hopping and is on a whole different level.
Word is it has been reworked for more practical situations. The penetration can be seen from looking UP into the bottle as it passing through in phases. It is contracted, but with who...no one knows.

All are classified as extraordinary.

Bullet and Factory Sealed WILL release to the magic community soon through the Ellusionist company....

Gotta say, that's the hype message of the week. :) just kidding

Since Brad said that the trailer was coming soon and it's 2 days away from 'release' (the 5th), I think it's safe to say that they won't be released the 5th (this Friday). But that's just me. It's also possible that E wanted to keep it a surprise and changed the trailer/release date when this whole October 5th thing started.

Sep 29, 2007
Forum Floors
Since Brad said that the trailer was coming soon and it's 2 days away from 'release' (the 5th), I think it's safe to say that they won't be released the 5th (this Friday). But that's just me. It's also possible that E wanted to keep it a surprise and changed the trailer/release date when this whole October 5th thing started.

I don't recall reading any posts about a trailer coming soon.

I did find this though on the e forums...

We'll have a teaser for you soon of Bullet and Factory.

I imagine the "teaser" will run about a week (like they did with Loops), then possibly see the trailer.

Sorry, I meant teaser when I said trailer. My bad.

With Loops, they started giving us teasers ~1 week before the product and trailer were released. Since we haven't even seen a trailer yet, it is highly doubtful that they are coming this Friday.

Sep 14, 2007
Sorry, I meant teaser when I said trailer. My bad.

With Loops, they started giving us teasers ~1 week before the product and trailer were released. Since we haven't even seen a trailer yet, it is highly doubtful that they are coming this Friday.

But they would want to give a surprise...Im guessing they might change the date cause were cathing on to something...or not? well this friday they're gonna make big changes at the site

Sep 4, 2007
why would they change the date because some people guessed it correctly? what would be the motive behind making us wait longer, simply becaused someone made a guesstimate of when the release is?

anyways, there is plenty of hype on this. the loops teasers were just to show us a trick at a time since there were so many effects on the loops dvd. i remember a year ago before kaos came out there was huge hype almost like this. the demo and basic information was released only the day before it was released even though people were just talking about this on the forums for months. it was basically, kaos will be released tomorrow heres a demo and the price. maybe ellusionist is using the same strategy. friday could be the day :)

why would they change the date because some people guessed it correctly? what would be the motive behind making us wait longer, simply becaused someone made a guesstimate of when the release is?
They want it to be a surprise.

I'm not saying that I'm right or you're wrong (you seemed to be deeply offended that I said that :p), I'm just saying it's a possibility.

Sep 1, 2007
They want it to be a surprise.

I'm not saying that I'm right or you're wrong (you seemed to be deeply offended that I said that :p), I'm just saying it's a possibility.

The teaser is most likely coming Friday but Saturday is THE EARLIEST they'll release the actualy dvds. It would have a been a surprise too but somehow word got out...I thought myself and the couple people I told my theory too were pretty much the only ones who knew. Did one of you guys come up with the same theory as me because that's the only explanation I can think of.

Sep 14, 2007
The teaser is most likely coming Friday but Saturday is THE EARLIEST they'll release the actualy dvds. It would have a been a surprise too but somehow word got out...I thought myself and the couple people I told my theory too were pretty much the only ones who knew. Did one of you guys come up with the same theory as me because that's the only explanation I can think of.

Zeus...Ive told you already theres a thread on your theory RIGHT HERE at theory 11. called "october fifth cib release date"

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results