Factory Sealed and Bullet!

Sep 14, 2007
Guys, just so you know it's that the teaser trailer of Bullet and Factory sealed release is coming very soon. Brad said so!

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Yep the time is nearing... but I bet the teasers show nothing more than some reactions and bottle shots.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Honestly, I think that this things are going to be a let down.
People have hyped them up as though they're the best CIB's ever, but what makes them so special?

I think too many people are expecting an actual miracle. Like you take a coin, a bottle and simply push it through :eek: Yeah, well there's going to be something going on behind the scenes, guys.

But knowing Nick and Ellusionist's impeccable quality control (disagree if you wish...), I think we are in for a great, practical CIB here...if you're not expecting a miracle, that is. Don't expect real magic!

EDIT: Actually, JimboManJr made some good points that sort of go hand-in-hand with this post over in the E forums.
jimbomanjr said:
E wouldn't be producing these if it were some half-baked knock off that wouldn't stand the scrutiny of a spectator inspecting the finale (or the prestige for you old-fashioned types).

Nick came up with these ages ago and they have been audience tested to include some very well known magicians local to the area, all of which have been floored by the effect and presentation. These are said to be light years ahead of their time and I am sure if you flashed these on Buck Rogers (or your relative futuristic type person) he wouldn't even know what hit him.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
I have a feeling you're right. But I'm really waiting for anything. If Brad Christian PMed me a picture of a regular water bottle I'd be ecstatic.

Yeah same here :p

Im not caught up in the hype though, I am just looking forward to seeing what Nick Verna has created.
I have a feeling that 'Factory Sealed' really will be amazing... guess soon we'll find out.

If Bullet is anything like Matthew Mello's other effect's Instinct and Impulse then i'll be really happy ;)

Sep 1, 2007
Honestly, I think that this things are going to be a let down.
People have hyped them up as though they're the best CIB's ever, but what makes them so special?

Unless you're expecting pure magic then I doubt they'll be a let down. I don't feel going back over it here but it's all on the thread for these on E. Go there if you want a LOT more input and info.

I think that people, not E, have set themselves up for a huge letdown here. The effects may be wonderful but the needed setup and "dirty work" is probably going to throw people through a loop (no pun intended). Heck, look at Indecent and Kaos very very good concepts (Indecent more than Kaos in my opinion) but the dirty work has made so many people HATE them... its crazy.

I look forward to the trailers but i'm gonna wait a while before picking either one of these up, if ever.

Sharp

Sep 1, 2007
Tsk Tsk, only buying what's popular, not what's useful. I don't understand why you guys even bother. what's the point of you warning us that the teaser trailer for a competing site's effect is coming soon. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but seriously this is like the most useless thread ever.

Sep 1, 2007
Tsk Tsk, only buying what's popular, not what's useful. I don't understand why you guys even bother. what's the point of you warning us that the teaser trailer for a competing site's effect is coming soon. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but seriously this is like the most useless thread ever.

Yeah, umm....the release for Factory Sealed and Bullet isn't just going to be like all the other releases you get from magic sites all the time. This will be REVOLUTIONARY. It's not just Brad, Justin, and other E staff who have said it, big time pros who have seen the effect say it's amazing and unlike anything they've ever seen. Justin Miller said that they're HEADS AND SHOULDERS ABOVE ANYTHING ELSE OUT THERE. If you don't want to buy these because you don't think that they'll be useful, then all I got to say is that it looks like you're going to be missing out on a true gold mine. Too bad....

Sep 2, 2007

He's informing magicians, us, that a effect, for which most of us are have been waiting for a while, is coming out.

Yeah, umm....the release for Factory Sealed and Bullet isn't just going to be like all the other releases you get from magic sites all the time. This will be REVOLUTIONARY. It's not just Brad, Justin, and other E staff who have said it, big time pros who have seen the effect say it's amazing and unlike anything they've ever seen. Justin Miller said that they're HEADS AND SHOULDERS ABOVE ANYTHING ELSE OUT THERE. If you don't want to buy these because you don't think that they'll be useful, then all I got to say is that it looks like you're going to be missing out on a true gold mine. Too bad....

Hopefully, you, Justin, Brad, et al, are right. I cannot wait until October [edited for exposure]. :D

Funny we've been waiting for these for a year and I bet they'll be on youtube within a week.

They're already up, http://youtube.com/watch?v=factury+sealed+bullet+ellusionist. :D

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 14, 2007

Well, some people hadnt got the news yet. So I gave the news. I don't think it matters, about the business competition. Guess what? There ARE theory 11 product discussions at E's forums.

The think that makes me feel pretty...."icky" is the fact that everybody, Everybody has been saying how amazing these CIB's are and they are downplaying every other CIB that has came out on the market, some good and some bad.

Even with all the hype, with Miller, Christian, etc, I'd rather see it first than say something about it.

I don't have that much doubt that it will be an excellent product, especially coming from Nick, but, it just is kind of dumb to keep saying it is the most amazing CIB ever when it hasn't hit the market yet.

I mean no disrespect to anyone.

brian.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Yeah totally agree...

At this time Impervious and Lucid Dreams are by far the best.

I had an interesting talk with someone though, and this talk has led me to believe that Bullet and Factory Sealed really will be something special

Sep 14, 2007
Don't get me wrong...I am not gonna buy it the second it comes out. Im waiting till christmis, then will be my next magic order. Also, I wanna look at reviews when they come, I need to know cons too :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results