Factory Sealed & Bullet

Dec 8, 2007
I think about buying Factory Sealed and Bullet, but I am from europe(Czech Rupublic) and i want to ask If the efect can be done with EVERY coin, because we have diferent coins(we don't pay with dollars :)) and if this can be done with EVERY bottle, I mean like Coca-cola bottle or Sprite bottle etc. Because i have never seen bottles like in trailer in my country :) a and sorry for my English.

C~H

Oct 6, 2007
Well, as much as I'd like to yes YES to your question...Honestly it is a no-yes.

YOu ahve to have thr giht combo of coin& bottle. I.e. some coins may not work with some bottles....:(

Oct 16, 2007
I think about buying Factory Sealed and Bullet, but I am from europe(Czech Rupublic) and i want to ask If the efect can be done with EVERY coin, because we have diferent coins(we don't pay with dollars :)) and if this can be done with EVERY bottle, I mean like Coca-cola bottle or Sprite bottle etc. Because i have never seen bottles like in trailer in my country :) a and sorry for my English.

C~H

I'm going to have to back the "no-yes" answer. Remember, this is an effect, you're not putting a coin through a bottle. With that in mind, I'm pretty sure you can imagine the "no-yes" factor.

Dave

How old are you, if I may ask.

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Factory Sealed and Bullet can be used with any bottle, though with different kinds of bottles, it can get a little tricky. Just experiment with some different kinds of bottles to see which you could do. And the same goes for coins too.

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
For FS, most coke bottles, even filled with water, would not work.

For FS you want a bottle with a reltively flat bottom, ie, not all bumps like Coke bottles, curved edges is normal, and fine, but not bumps.

And the coin needs to fit in the mouth, those are the only real requirments.

Dec 8, 2007
Dave,
I am 17, i am only 1 year at magic, i know that the coin don't go trought the plastic:) but i just want to ask if this will work with diferent type of bottles and coins because in my country is diferent shape of bottles and coins etc. so i just want to be sure that will work :)

Sep 1, 2007
Don't you think the best place to ask this would be at the site that actually sells the product? There's alot of threads over there that revolve around all types of questions, including this type.

-Dave-

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results