Fallen Teaser Released

Sep 1, 2007
I can't believe they are releasing something like this on its own. The method can be totally seen even in the first trailer!

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
It looks great.

This is certainly something that I know that I'll perform many times. Then again, Danny hasn't dissapointed me with anything else he's put out that I own. I'm loving the fact that it's pure sleight of hand and can be done with any deck.

Shane

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
There are little ninja's hidden from view behind the deck chopping up the cards to make it appear that the cards are vanishing from the front.

Joking aside it looks pretty cool and knowing Danny it is going to be practical and workable in the real world.

--Jim

Loz

Oct 5, 2007
Northampton, England
It looks brilliant and I expect I'll pick it up when it comes out, but why all the negativity? 25 bucks for something you can perform for the rest of your life, with any deck at any time seems like a pretty bloody good investment to me. And you don't even know the price yet.

Also I don't see why people feel the need to tell everyone that they know how it's done.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I'm guessing it's because the card's on top of the selection...are..falling down? =D? I think I know what's going on as well...but I will get the effect anyways just because DG made it :p

I think it is called Fallen because the Card doesn't rise to the top, rather the whole deck falls beneath the card.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results