Favorite Effects From Other Creators (WH)

Nov 8, 2007
Wayne:

A lot of us here--if asked to list some of our favorite effects--would have Sinful, Stigmata, Indecent, and (in the near future I'm sure) Control on our lists. So my question to you is this: we've seen you perform your own material, but aside from your own creations, what are some of your favorite effects to perform from other creators? I remember seeing a video of you performing PH's Invisible Palm on your site a few years ago, so I'm guessing that's one. What are some of your other favorites?

Keep up the good work here at T11 and good luck with Control. I'm really looking forward to it.

Thanks.

Nov 8, 2007
And did none of you actually read the first post?
Or maybe there's just a lot of people named Wayne on the forums and they thought this thread was addressed to them? Haha.

Of course they didn't.
You should've PM'd Wayne about this not make a public thread about it...
I thought it was a good question a lot of people might benefit from depending on how (and if) Wayne answered. Also, I think someone recently made a thread that they couldn't PM Wayne due to his mailbox being full.

Sep 1, 2007
I'm pretty sure Jay Sankey's wonderful effect Paperclipped may be one. I remember seeing a quote about it by Wayne on Jay's site.

Nov 8, 2007
I'm pretty sure Jay Sankey's wonderful effect Paperclipped may be one. I remember seeing a quote about it by Wayne on Jay's site.

Paperclipped is awesome. Total astonishment.

This thread has been up for a few days. Wish Wayne would jump on and name a few favorite effects. :(

Nov 8, 2007
Just poking a bit of fun.. seems as though almost every member of this forum only knows of Wayne and Danny, no one else.. it was just a joke

The thread is about/for Wayne Houchin specifically, so of course the discussion here is going to be about him. That's common sense. So there really was no reason for your smug comment no matter how you slice it.

Nov 8, 2007
I said nothing about this thread specifically.. I said this FORUM. Calm down.
I said nothing insulting to you, or use any exclamation points in my post, so I'm not sure what made you think that I was at all upset. Honestly, I could care less about your dig. It was harmless. I just thought your obliviousness in coming to a thread titled to Wayne Houchin and then acting surprised that he was the only magician we were talking about was a bit absurd. And that's funny stuff. You probably still don't understand why, but that's ok. Take care, man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results