Favorite Flourish?

Alright two questions on this thread. Just thought it would be interesting to get some opinions :D

1- What is your favorite flourish overall? And not something that you created :p

2- What is your favorite flourish found and/or taught on Youtube?

My Answers:

1- Pandora or J5. Undecided but I can't do J5, only Pandora lol.

2- Jonas's Wrist Twist!!! AWESOME Or.... Sebastian's Tina Turner. Both Amazing.

Oh that brings up another question. Which do you think is harder J5 or Pandora?

Although I have never tried J5 I think it would be easier because it is just a mixture of flourishes I already know.

Aug 31, 2007
1. Probably Pandora or the Tornado Cut.

2. Either Marionette by Garry A. Or 000.133.700 by Chris Hestnes (Sp?)

May 3, 2008
1. Either Pandora or Twisted Rain or the Werm

2. Revolution Cut

I think J5 is harder personally because I can't remember it all.
Haha

Last edited by a moderator:
1) Andrei's Backpack cut and Bone Ho's Furious Angels

2) Um... I would have to say the card twirl taught by Richard Z.

Dude, J5 is way harder than pandora. Pandora only has 2 parts, J5 has 6 ; Madonna 3, Sybilism, Skater Cut, Sybil, Leo cut, Genesis. You also have to combine them smoothly. Overall J5 is awesome.

Sep 1, 2007
California
Jamal stop bragging. You will only get spammed by people who want it. Though I would of thought you would have deleted all your "ug" videos by now. But I'm not surprised ;]

Sep 10, 2008
QLD, AUS
Dude, J5 is way harder than pandora. Pandora only has 2 parts, J5 has 6 ; Madonna 3, Sybilism, Skater Cut, Sybil, Leo cut, Genesis. You also have to combine them smoothly. Overall J5 is awesome.

Dude, what the hell. Have you even tried learning the two?

Let's break down Pandora:
Phase 1:
1. Twisty McVeigh Variation/TCTSA variation
2. Tornado Cut
Phase 2:
3. WTF. (This random unnamed part should be a flourish by itself)
4. Molecule 3

Psssh. Yeah, it has 2 phases, made up of 2 parts each, giving Pandora 4 parts, 5 parts if you count the end of the first phase, which you really should since the skater cut is getting counted as a phase.

Compare the difficulty of the parts of Pandora. The only really challenging part of J5 is the leno display, everything else isn't that hard.

Parts 1 and 3 of Pandora, are just *****.

Look at the forums as well. There are far more requests for Pandora help than J5 help. Well, that's the case on the DnD forums, haven't looked around t11 as much.

May 8, 2008
England
Dude, what the hell. Have you even tried learning the two?

^^^Yeah, I haven't tried either, I have no inclination to learn J5 and just haven't really got round to Pandora yet, but Pandora looks way harder. J5 is really just several 'sybil type' flourishes linked.

Anyway...

1) Not something I've come up with... It'd have to be Mayhem then... I guess.
2) Off Youtube, Erm, all Garry's stuff is nice, I use a variation of Alan Hagen's rotation cut a lot. Saw 'AsandeR127' starnado cuts yesterday and definately want to learn those. V. nice use of the tornado cut :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results