Favorite Flourisher To Watch

Who is Your favorite flourisher to watch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
We're not voting for Chris Kenner just because we feel sorry for him.
We're voting for OUR OWN OPINION on the flourisher we most like to watch. We barely have seen any flourishing performances by Chris. Just because he invented the Sybil doesn't mean he's the best flourisher ever.

Mar 29, 2008
Top 3 in no particular order

Virts- I mean, how can you not like them?

Andrei Jikh- not really my style, but his videos are amazing to watch

And some may disagree, but Brian Tudor, why? he is insanely good, and he is a nut, I dont see how anyone can be more entertaining than that.

May 8, 2008
England
I've just started cardistry and I love it! Anyway...

1. Dan and Dave
Like most people... These guys made me start flourishing. The smoothness and style with which they do everything just makes me smile. They are such a huge influence and inspiration. Believe it or not my favourite flourish isn't Jakson 5... It's Pandora, just looks so good.

2. Kevin Ho
So smooth, makes everything look easy and I love his creations. Being new the first cuts I really enjoyed doing are Kevin Ho's, his tutorials got me hooked on Cardistry. I can't stop doing Lavender Lapdance and finishing with corkscrew closer. Thanks to Kevin for giving me a start and cementing my fast growing addiction to Cardistry.

3. Daniel Madison
I just love the Guardians video, Daniel just seems laid back with some strong style.

I hope that when I flourish you can see the influence of these guys, thanks to all of them.

-S

Oct 31, 2007
Connecticut
It's hard for me to choose, but I like Dan and Dave. Their flourishes are great and they routine beautifully. I do like Danial Madison, Devo, and Jerry Cestkowski. The three of them have amazing flourishes and are also great teachers.

Sep 1, 2007
We're not voting for Chris Kenner just because we feel sorry for him.
We're voting for OUR OWN OPINION on the flourisher we most like to watch. We barely have seen any flourishing performances by Chris. Just because he invented the Sybil doesn't mean he's the best flourisher ever.
Dude just chill out, I was just kidding back to the topic. Magic is fun and flourishes are cool to do:D

Feb 28, 2008
HAHAH I agree! Hes awsome to watch.

JDEN

Damn right... Doesn't everyone of these flourishers (who I also like) give credit to Tudor on their DVDs and books. If Kenner makes the list, Tudor should as well... or you can vote other like I did:)

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
Brian Tudor

There Would Be No Dan and Dave Without Brian Tudor
Why did no one mention him?
He is the "King Of cards"
As seen in his new ShowOff Vol3
You would Rather put up some dudes that perform Flourishes
Instead of the creator of more than 12 One Handed cuts?
Outrageous

My vote Goes to Brian Tudor

Toad

Banned
May 28, 2008
1)There Would Be No Dan and Dave Without Brian Tudor

2)Why did no one mention him?

3)He is the "King Of cards"

4)You would Rather put up some dudes that perform Flourishes
Instead of the creator of more than 12 One Handed cuts?

Yes there would.

because Brian Tudor isn't their favorite flourisher to watch.

thats your opinion.

yes. some people do, some people don't.

Sep 1, 2007
Top 3 flourishers to watch as of right now:
1.Buck Twins
2.Kevin Ho/Daren Yeow/Virtuoso
3.Daniel Madison

P.S. sorry guys if I forgot to add Brian Tudor on the poll!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results