This year 'In Order to Amaze' and 'Best of All Worlds' have been reprinted. Last year we got 'Books of Wonder'. What are your favorite books that were hard to find but are now available again?
Hopped on The Magic Way and Mnemonica when those were reprinted, so glad they're back!There are a lot of good stuff being reprinted. I'm glad Magic Way was reprinted and that Mnemonica is back in print.
I'd love to see Tamariz's Sonata reprinted (was supposed to be this year... still waiting).
I would love to see Frank Garcia's works reprinted. I've got a couple of originals but wouldn't it be nice is someone like Todd Kart did a "Garcia: Million Dollar Hands" book with all his work?
I was looking at 52 lovers, I'll go ahead and pick it up.Another reprint I'm glad came back was 52 Lovers. Got it in the mail the other day and I've been enjoying going through it. Haven't had too much time to do a deep dive on it yet but I'm really intrigued about his Oil and Water in a Wine Glass.