Favorite Trick from Expert Card Technique

Oct 17, 2007
SG
Exclusive Coterie - essentially an ungimmicked dream of aces routine. So simple, so effective.

Also, I find the recommended patter HILARIOUS. But that's just my sense of humor I guess.

Hey everyone,

Just a quick question, just recently I've decided to go back and study some written material rather than purchasing DVD's which last me all of a little while. And really get submerged in something which is worth taking the time to read. I was searching around Chapters.Indigo and I found Expert Card Technique and was wondering if there was any difference between this copy and the one you all own?

I'm curious because it's Chapters and never would've expected to find it on there.

Thank you,
-RA69

Aug 31, 2007
Hey everyone,

Just a quick question, just recently I've decided to go back and study some written material rather than purchasing DVD's which last me all of a little while. And really get submerged in something which is worth taking the time to read. I was searching around Chapters.Indigo and I found Expert Card Technique and was wondering if there was any difference between this copy and the one you all own?

I'm curious because it's Chapters and never would've expected to find it on there.

Thank you,
-RA69

That's the one I have; seems to be the standard edition. Good find!

Jan 27, 2008
Mmmmm. I don't really have a favorite effect (yet), but...

I did use the second variation of the Mercury card (which is taught in that book) fold for my card-from-the-mouth effect.

..:Z:..

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results