Final Thoughts on Big Trick Energy

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
So after clogging up the threads, sharing controversial opinions, and wasting everyone's time WE HAVE FINALLY made it to the end of BTE week. So Let's just spend Today Wrapping it up.

Why Did I dedicate a week to a show I didn't like?
First of all, I have always loved Magic Tv shows and I usually have my eyes glued when a new one appears. So when this one was announced I was intrigued. I was then disappointed when the trailer dropped. Once I actually watched the show I had ALOT to say. Trying to squeeze it into 1 thread wouldn't be suffice. Plus like I said I like the once a day posts. Next time I'll be sure to make sure its all in one thread.
What did I think of yesterday's Episode?
It was alright. Tricks seemed better imo
Was there something I wanted to say but couldn't?
Yes, I wanted to talk about the possible battle between this and The Carbanaro effect but just didn't have the moment. So basically With a new magic prank show there is a chance there could be a intranetwork rivalry, and I deeply believe that the Carbanaro effect should and win that battle in both reviews and ratings despite how long its been on the air

There it is! Rusty's full guide to BTE! Hope everyone had a much fun as I did! Be sure to read Day 1 Day 2 and Day 3 Day 4

Reactions: JoshL8
Oct 2, 2018
What is BTE anyway..a new Youtube sensation? I'm outta the loop since I got life going on. But I digress.....

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
BTE is short for Big Trick Energy, the show he is reviewing. Took me far too long to figure that out lol

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results