Finger Fitness by Greg Irwin

nremtb

Elite Member
Oct 27, 2010
What you get
*DVD
*Insert with table of contents and pictures of the 6 basic moves

This is a truly an exciting new way to improve the ability of your hands that is both fun and rewarding!

Finger Fitness is a series of exercises designed to enhance hand strength, coordination, finger
independence and fine motor response-exercises you can do anywhere, any time. All you need
are your hands. And this approach to hand conditioning is a powerful tool for boosting performance
and strength in specialized applications, such as playing a musical instrument, typing on a
computer, sleight of hand for magic, and pretty much anything that you need excellent finger
independance and control.

The DVD reflects Greg Irwin's instructional methods perfected over the last 15 years of teaching
finger fitness seminars and workshops for such companies as AT&T, Lucent Technologies, and
numerous universities. The DVD's progressive style challenges you to increasingly complex hand
exercises that have musical and verbal accompaniment. The easy-to-follow format is highly
recommended for anyone just starting the Finger Fitness program.

Features
*Enjoyable methods to improve strength and coordination
*Five exercises lessons to enhance finger independence dexterity, and agility
*Ten fun and easy dance routines to reinforce the lessons learned
*The amazing new finger ballet, Ne Mina
*Progressively challenging routines that will keep your hands healthy for life!
*Basic exercises ideal for use as warm-ups or short breaks in the workplace.

Conclusion
This DVD is great. I can say form experience that it will improve your hand fitness in every area. I
use it to perform sleight of hand for magic. The intermediate moves have now become easy and the
diffacult now intermediate. Moves that I thought were impossible due to the nature of the movement
are now in my grasp. This is a definate must have for any serious magician or anyone who needs
healthy hands.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results