Finger problem

Jun 2, 2008
Can anyone of you guys teach me how to train my ring finger and pinkie to move separately ? and i got a relatively small hand, will it be an obstacle if i get into XCM??

Thank you :)

Hello

I have very small hands, but I'm also a pianist for the last nine years, so I have some flexibility.
Being able to move your pinkie and ring finger saparately isn't really important... It might be a nice gimmick if you can, but don't stress over it. Small hands are an obstacle when you're learning XCM, at least for me, as it is much harder for me to do flourishes, since they need a very firm grip on the cards. It is espacially difficult for me to learn something by Dan&Dave... But I guess that's difficult for anyone :p.
Anyway, small hands shouldn't stop you, just encourage you to practice more :)
The most important thing is your fingers' flexibility, rather than your hands' size... I'd recommend practicing some finger flexibility excercises... They can be found on Dan&Dave The Trilogy and on Ellusionist's Xtreme Beginners if I'm not mistaken... But if you're new to cardistry, I'd recommend Xtreme Beginners, with no offense to D&D, they're just really complicated :p.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results