First Time Ordering here

Jan 22, 2012
Hey This is my first time ordering at theory 11 and I was just wondering if you get a confirmation email that your order has been submitted. If so will I get it right after I purchase or does it take a while to process?

Jul 2, 2011
Californiaaa
You do get a confirmation email almost immediately after you send in your order, although it will take a while for them to process your order and ship your items out of their warehouse.

Apr 1, 2009
California
If for some reason a problem does occur with your order. Do not hesitate to contact customer support. They excel in this department. I've learned from experience.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I agree with Asher these guys will help you out. Don't hesitate to contact the theory11 team.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey Arman,

Welcome! Absolutely - you'll receive an order confirmation email immediately after purchasing, and you'll receive a shipping confirmation as soon as your package leaves our warehouse. We ship almost all orders within 24 business hours, so it will be out the door and on the way to you extremely fast. As mentioned already in this thread, if you have any questions at all, never hesitate to reach out to our support crew anytime. We're always here to help!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results