Flash Transpo By Micheal Paul

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
Hey Guys Mental Playground is back and has pumped out a new Artist2Artist video a nice simple transpo lets get onto this review.

SESSIONS
Flash Transpo
By
Micheal Paul

Price: $5.95

Where At?: http://www.thementalplayground.com
http://www.thementalplayground.com/flashtranspo.html

What They Say: Four face cards are displayed along with four spot cards. One packet is clearly placed on the table while the other is held. With no real moves, and a wave over the cards they change to the originally tabled packet. The transposition happens in an instant. Only uses the 8 cards. No gimmicks. Cards can be borrowed. Completely impromptu. Pure sleight of hand.

Thoughts: Micheal is a great magician now though the effect is simple. These videos are generally about the framing, the building of a effect, the presentation and such, though the effects are pretty cool aswell.

This is easy and practical there are a few variations taught and everything is gone over in detail Micheal does a great job.

Teaching Like i said before Micheal is a great teacher if you have seen any of his previous products such as "Reality Check" he goes over everything in depth and explains it step by step.

What Will You Learn

The Transpo.
A Utility Switch of 4 cards
and various things on presentation
Framing and other items.

Quality
The Quality is great everything is crisp and clear if you watch the preview video (Which looks really cool) there is some fun editing. There are multiple angles to learn from making the experience great.

So MPP is back and hopefully we will see some more great stuff in the future looking forward to it.

Enjoy guys and maybe if you like it pick it up!

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 1, 2009
I love your reviews. However, I don't think I will be picking this up, maybe at a later date, but it doesnt seem like I would do it.

Thank you for the review though.

Your boy,
Fez

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
I love your reviews. However, I don't think I will be picking this up, maybe at a later date, but it doesnt seem like I would do it.

Thank you for the review though.

Your boy,
Fez

Thanks Dude! I really appreciate it:D

It does really depend on your style and you are making a good choice "You" are actually making a decision wheather you will use it or not.

But of course you do learn some framing and some very interesting ideas and tid bits but of course in the end it is up to you my friend:p

Tom

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
I wanna ask whats the difference with Lee Asher's Shey Treik. It looks extremely similar. Sure the reveal and clean up is a tad different, but its the same concept.
This is a really old concept in magic which Im sure atleast 30% of all magicians have touched upon before... even me. I called my version JA, but it all revolves around the same concept and mechanics... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9ACFw9X2F0&feature=channel_page
ah well. good review none the less.
I like how he used After effects haha. chuckled a bit as I just began using the program as well.

Sep 1, 2007
This is a really old concept in magic which Im sure atleast 30% of all magicians have touched upon before... even me.

I just want to make clear that these effects in the "SESSIONS" series are not intended or promised to be ground breaking or earth shattering. These effects are solid tried and true pieces of material. Michael is a talented real world worker , who has graced the close-up room at The Magic Castle.

I like how he used After effects haha. chuckled a bit as I just began using the program as well.

Yes I did use After Effects. Great software. I also "chuckle" a bit when I see it used....mostly on TV, ABC, NBC, CBS, A&E etc.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results