Flink Flop

Here are some posts from themagiccafe:

I just downloaded this and watched it. Love it! I live in Florida and flip flops are abundant down here, so I'll definitely be getting quite a bit of use out of this. Especially this summer. Cool method, and seems like it will be very easy to handle. Another winner from Dan Hauss in my book.

I just received a copy of this, watched it, and I have to say I like it a lot. In the summer, I hardly ever wear shoes. I'm almost always wearing flip flops. This trick is gonna be awesome to perform. - Matt Mello

I have this and I like it. Flip flops are very common this time of the year and this can appear to be a nice impromptu effect. Of course, like with most Dan Hauss effects, there is a little construction to be done but it's nothing major. After the one time setup you are ready to go.

Personally I have no problem borrowing someone's flip flop and doing this. You can link your flip flop to some other object if the thought of handling a stranger's grosses you out. Or just carry some hand sanitizer. What makes this effect strong is the fact that it's so unexpected to do magic with flip flops. - Matt

bentley

Elite Member
Nov 23, 2007
does anyone own flink flop and what are your opinions

Here is an opinion that is NOT papercrane. I love it. I will definately use it. I only wear Toms shoes but having bought this I will have to wear flip flops now. haha I'd get this if you like flip flops or live in a state wear they are worn A LOT. It's worth getting.

Nov 8, 2007
Anybody care to put up a uncut performance of Flink Flop? Much appreciated

Dude, it's $10.

Papercrane put up a perfectly fine demo and people who have bought it (myself included) have come on here and taken their time to write what they thought of it. That's plenty of info for you to make a decision on a $10 download. Asking someone to shoot and post an uncut performance is a bit absurd at this point--especially since it just came out this week.

Personally I love it. Just got what I needed to make the gimmick today. Planning on performing it this weekend. I'd be happy to let you know how it goes, although I'm pretty sure already this effect is going to be a winner.

Jan 16, 2008
Dude, it's $10.

Papercrane put up a perfectly fine demo and people who have bought it (myself included) have come on here and taken their time to write what they thought of it. That's plenty of info for you to make a decision on a $10 download. Asking someone to shoot and post an uncut performance is a bit absurd at this point--especially since it just came out this week.

Personally I love it. Just got what I needed to make the gimmick today. Planning on performing it this weekend. I'd be happy to let you know how it goes, although I'm pretty sure already this effect is going to be a winner.

Dude, $10 is still my parents' money. :p

I'd be happy to see how your performance of FF goes.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results