Flourish DVDs other than D&D?

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
I see where you're going at Steve. But that time is long gone. If the teaching was a lot better, it could still be the best flourishing DVD around.

I only say that the teaching needs to be better because lots of other people are complaining about it. But it's really not as complicated as it seems at first.

Sep 1, 2007
you guys say "best flourishing DVD" when you mean "best cutting DVD"

quote from steve: The system is the most influential, most innovative and "best" dvd of card cuts ever produced.

now THAT maybe I would agree with. it's better than Keanes crazy kuts, or lethal, if you want to compare apples to apples.

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
you guys say "best flourishing DVD" when you mean "best cutting DVD"

quote from steve: The system is the most influential, most innovative and "best" dvd of card cuts ever produced.

now THAT maybe I would agree with. it's better than Keanes crazy kuts, or lethal, if you want to compare apples to apples.

I say that because the System is like the basics of this generation of flourishing.

Sep 3, 2007
whooaaaa, no a freaking chance. The system may not seem as amazing as it reallly is to you, because you came into the community when that had already been around. But when that thing came out, it was revolutionary. There's also a reason almost every flourishing video you see has some of those cuts. The system is the most influential, most innovative and "best" dvd of card cuts ever produced. The flourishes CD of the trilogy had a few cool things, but most of them connected back to the system, pandora with T.C.S wahtaver that is and jackson five with Madonna 3.. etc etc etc

There's not doubt.

Agree, but no one will understand except the people who have been there.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results