Flourish Help

Apr 11, 2009
Even though im right handed i have a left hand mechanics grip, can charlier better with my left have a left hand mechanics grip, but no matter what, i cant pirouette with my right hand. So say i do lennart green popout move with deck in left hand i cant do card pirouette so wat do i do. im not joking ive been practicing right hand pirouette for 2 weeks now and im about to give up because i start flinching with my hand and my fingers just dont want to let go. I just cant relax so what do i do and dont say practice because i have the problem is i just wont let go of the card.

Sep 20, 2008
Its partly your fault for being 'wrong handed'. its like trying to draw with your non-dominant hand. its just not gonna happen.

My advice is to switch grips. if you're left handed, the deck should be in your right hand, and vice versa if you are right handed.

However if you are completely comfortable in this grip, then by all means continue.

Apr 11, 2009
yea i mean its really weird i play golf left handed to which is really weird becuz im right handed but i cant do a right handed mechanics grip or do a z grip with right hand mechanics grip

May 12, 2009
yea i mean its really weird i play golf left handed to which is really weird becuz im right handed but i cant do a right handed mechanics grip or do a z grip with right hand mechanics grip

Don't worry, your not the only one. I'm like that too. I just build with what I feel comfortable with. I do 50% of the work with my dominant right hand and do the other 50% with my left. I though it was weird at first, but I got used to it.

Just like your golfing technique, when I train Mauy Thai, I mainly fight southpaw, but my right stance it way more powerful.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results