flourish help

englandzilon

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2010
I am just curious.i have been flourishing for abt 2 years and i realized something very interesting.when i do simple flourish like molucule cut and i been doing it for 1 year and i do it almost everyday but it still look pretty much the same when i just mastered.i feel that i cant improve more.

any idea how to overcome and pass my skill that i have mastered.
sorry for my bad english.

cheers.

Jul 14, 2010
Croatia
I'm not really sure I understand you, to say that you want to improve something you just mastered is a contradictory statement, at least flourishing-wise.

Every flourish can be mastered up to a point where you can do it with your eyes closed and at pace per choice, from silky smooth to Dragonball fast. If you feel like there are samo details you can improve upon (e.g. speed, firmer grip...), focus on them and you will improve over time just like you did when you first started learning the flourish. If you mastered the flourish, try to think of some variations or just perform it and gloat at your skill, sometimes that's more than adequate reward.

If that doesn't answer your question, try to be more specific and say what would you like to improve in your flourishing or in some flourishes specifically (you mentioned the molecule cut, which one and what would you like to improve about it?).

Cheers!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results