Flourish

Dec 25, 2008
Malaysia
guys recently i'm finding some flourish that can be used in magic tricks... some kind like u lose the spectators card in the middle of the deck and after some flourishes it reappears on top....does anybody knows some tutorial like mention above and its no so difficult to do?:confused:

thanks for any reply in advance...:p:D

jason soll's free tutorial is kinda hard for me

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Ahhh, so you're a newbie, don't sweat it, I've only been at it for about half a year.

I'll get bashed for saying this, but try looking at Death to the Double Undercut in the 1 on 1s

BASHBASHBASHBASHBASHBASHBASHBASHBASHBASHBASHBASHBASH!

No, but really - DTDU is a reat flourish, which is both easy and useful.

Try looking at any other deck retention flourishes, which have a variety of uses - Daniel Madison's MOTION dvd contains a few.

Gustav

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Hmm. Try this with a pen and paper - or just a good memory. Go through all the flourishes you know, and every time you break a packet, a card, etc., off from the deck, take note, and give it a number. Then when you finish the flourish, you can see where things end up. I know for example that Clueless reverses the order of the top three cards of the deck - or that in x flourish, packet four is transposed with packet two - or in y flourish, perhaps the top packet is brought to the bottom.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results