Flourisher Needed

Sep 1, 2007
what's the contest for, what do you win? I can throw down some sheyot with split spades depending on what you're looking for.

I can do the WERM!

Sep 1, 2007
whoa . pretty cool. I might enter this but I think by teaming up with random n00bs I'd actually greatly decrease my chance of winning. sorry dude!

Sep 1, 2007
holy **** batman, it gets even worse - I just read the prizes ( you get to be on david blaines home page !!!) that means Im not even gonna try, some kids are going to come up with some amazingly badass film using editing effects that I can only dream of right now.

but, yea good luck to everyone with a webcam and a shapeshifter and a dream - don't let me step on your goals, definnitely go for it and keep your chin up and all that...

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
holy **** batman, it gets even worse - I just read the prizes ( you get to be on david blaines home page !!!) that means Im not even gonna try, some kids are going to come up with some amazingly badass film using editing effects that I can only dream of right now.

but, yea good luck to everyone with a webcam and a shapeshifter and a dream - don't let me step on your goals, definnitely go for it and keep your chin up and all that...

LOL, nice! hahaha

CardFlourish

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
marry me fletch? ill double team on.. i mean team up on.. i mean with you..

yeh, definitely with you... but not in that way...:rolleyes:

Jan 27, 2008
I think I have some pretty cool material that nobody has seen yet (on a computer). (its not magic)

Post up a previous vid or some work of yours so I can see where your at with editing and cardistry skills; don't just want to throw clips to somehow and have a really crappy video put out with my name half on it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results