Flow Bonus Effects

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
Ok Flow is amazing NO people cant stick there fingers in the bottle No you cant make your own gimmicks. The bonus effects a coin penetration. And turning the water into snow. The snow one requires an extra prop. And you could set this up in a bathroom more like 30 seconds. Any questions PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 4, 2008
Wow Nice.
Ty.
I just dont buy Flow, cuz I dont know if is good to buy.
If is cool to do.
Tell me sometings later

Sep 2, 2007
WOW I own the dvd and it is amazing. I've tried it on the streets and when done correctly it gets unbeliveable reactions. Definately buy this!

Jan 26, 2008
The only bad thing about flow is that everyone and their dog will know how it is done due to the advertising of the site on celebracadabra

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
total it comes out to be around 45 with shipping

thats A LOT OF CASH to break out for someone who is just starting, so, FLOW will be safe, beleive me

Sep 1, 2007
The only bad thing about flow is that everyone and their dog will know how it is done due to the advertising of the site on celebracadabra

So I'm not the only one let down that such an amazing effect was released on such a pathetic sell-out site.

~Beans

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
For crying out loud, sometimes you lot get to me.

Oh noes it's available on an TV advertised site! Now everyone will know how it's done!!!

PLEASE!. Contrary to popular belief not every spectator your come across is out to get you and is going to go to some website that is selling that one specific trick just to catch you out when you perform it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As a side-note, go to google - go to it right now and type in "magic tricks online". Look on the right hand side of the page at the sponsored links... WHAT?! THEORY 11?!?! OMGWTF SELL-OUTS?!

The only people that are going to know how it's done are magician's that purchase the trick and curious laymen that are those people that just have to know. What's the problem here? I for one don't see any problem, why?

1) I'm not in this to fool magicians. Sure it's a nice feeling if I do, I'll not deny that, but this isn't my intent when I go into a performance - Ooh I wonder how many people will be fooled, because if I fool them I've entertained them and if I fool other magicians that makes me better than them. :rolleyes:

2) Those people that just want to know are exactly that. They JUST want to know, it's their nature, they can't help it. My boyfriend is one of those people for example, if I show him a trick and he can't figure it out, he has to know and guilt trips me into telling him :p. There was an episode of House recently where there was an on-going argument between House and the patient (who was a magician): House argued that it was better to know. The magician argued that to know takes the magic away; or something to that effect. (Go watch the episode it's full of win and House - who is made of win)

I don't know why people have got into this state of mind that if we fool other magicians it makes us the best or whatever. What will it take for us to forget that not every layman has the 'magician's eye' that we supposedly have that allows us to spot a double lift a mile away.

It often annoys me when I see others say, that's too obvious or I figured it out therefore it's rubbish and laymen won't like it.

Steerpike has a great story about a conversation he had with another magician. I'll let him tell the story but the punchline is: This guy says to me, "What would they know? They're not magicians."

Ugh... Rant over.

- Sean

Dec 22, 2007
Long Island, New York
For crying out loud, sometimes you lot get to me.

Oh noes it's available on an TV advertised site! Now everyone will know how it's done!!!

PLEASE!. Contrary to popular belief not every spectator your come across is out to get you and is going to go to some website that is selling that one specific trick just to catch you out when you perform it.

As a side-note, go to google - go to it right now and type in "magic tricks online". Look on the right hand side of the page at the sponsored links... WHAT?! THEORY 11?!?! OMGWTF SELL-OUTS?!

The only people that are going to know how it's done are magician's that purchase the trick and curious laymen that are those people that just have to know. What's the problem here? I for one don't see any problem, why?

1) I'm not in this to fool magicians. Sure it's a nice feeling if I do, I'll not deny that, but this isn't my intent when I go into a performance - Ooh I wonder how many people will be fooled, because if I fool them I've entertained them and if I fool other magicians that makes me better than them. :rolleyes:

2) Those people that just want to know are exactly that. They JUST want to know, it's their nature, they can't help it. My boyfriend is one of those people for example, if I show him a trick and he can't figure it out, he has to know and guilt trips me into telling him :p. There was an episode of House recently where there was an on-going argument between House and the patient (who was a magician): House argued that it was better to know. The magician argued that to know takes the magic away; or something to that effect. (Go watch the episode it's full of win and House - who is made of win)

I don't know why people have got into this state of mind that if we fool other magicians it makes us the best or whatever. What will it take for us to forget that not every layman has the 'magician's eye' that we supposedly have that allows us to spot a double lift a mile away.

It often annoys me when I see others say, that's too obvious or I figured it out therefore it's rubbish and laymen won't like it.

Steerpike has a great story about a conversation he had with another magician. I'll let him tell the story but the punchline is: This guy says to me, "What would they know? They're not magicians."

Ugh... Rant over.

- Sean

I completely agree. The majority of people you perform to have not ever, and will not ever again see a magician. I mean the majority of magicians here (excluding the older ones) have seen a handful of magic shows at most. I personally have seen 3 or 4, 2 of which were just at parties that I didn't even know were going to have magicians.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results