Flower Production

Dec 6, 2009
Can anyone recommended me any good REAL flower production and i dont want the production where you burn a silk than change to a rose.....i want the production where you produce a REAL flower like a rose from nowhere out of the thin air....for example like cyril does in his simply magic:taipei where he produce a sunflower for a model.That is the kind of production i need.I want to produce a flower and give it as a gift.Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone recommended me any good flower production and i dont want the production where you burn a silk than change to a rose.....i want the production where you produce a flower from nowhere out of the thin air....for example like cyril does in his simply magic:taiwan where he produce a sunflower for a model.Thanks!

Check out David Stone's Real Secrets of Magic DVD. It doesn't work for me, but I'm sure you could use the concept and make a production that fits what you need to do.

Dec 6, 2009
Kevin james floating rose. its the same one david copperfield did on
his T.V special.

well,that was pretty awesome but i want more of production instead of levitation,like i said...i love the production where cyril produce a sunflower with short sleeves shirt....i want to use that kind of production for a gift

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
Kevin james floating rose. its the same one david copperfield did on
his T.V special.

Actually, you're talking about the same exact bit; Kevin taught it to David, it's Kevin's piece (along with several other "early Copperfield" routines. . . long, ugly tale.

Do some research on top-it and hold-outs as well as livestock productions and you will be able to develop several methods for what you are talking about. The "Flip" move is what Kevin uses (in part) when can be learned via Dagger & Wand Manipulation routines; the handling cultivated by clown-magician FLIP from Europe (I want to say Denmark but am not certain), he is featured in the book WORLD'S GREATEST MAGIC.

Jan 20, 2009
California
Actually, you're talking about the same exact bit; Kevin taught it to David, it's Kevin's piece (along with several other "early Copperfield" routines. . . long, ugly tale.
on kevins video he teach's Davids personal handling and his own
adaptations on it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results