Follow the Journey

CEDthegeek here with some big news in the magic scene. My good friend and magician Andrew Rufiange will be attempting something very daring and we all want you to be a part of it and follow the journey:

This is the ultimate test of Survival and Endurance.

He will be performing magic of all sorts, including some Theory11 produced effects!

Check it out here:

http://users.magic-talent.com/index...-illusion-press-release&catid=1:mti&Itemid=12

Updates will be posted on my website as well:

www.wix.com/cedthegeek/CEDthegeek

Oct 18, 2009
Magician To Attempt World’s Largest Mega-Illusion

A Canadian magician will take a four-week journey across Canada with nothing but a camera and a deck of cards.

Orlando, Florida (MTI) March 20, 2010—A Canadian will take to the streets this

summer as he risks his life to give back to the culture that helped shape his life.

On August 1st, 2010 Andrew Rufiange, A magician hailing from Alberta, Canada, will

embark on a life changing journey from one coast of Canada to the other. Starting in

Halifax, Nova Scotia it will take about four‐weeks to complete the 6,148KM journey

to Vancouver. His goal: to remind everyone that, “…even if you have nothing you can

become something if you work for it.” During his one‐month adventure he faces the

ultimate obstacle, survival.

During a press conference event scheduled for July 31, 2010 Mr. Rufiange will

surrender all personal items including money, credit cards, and cellular devices. In

order to survive this trip he will have to earn everything using nothing but a deck of

cards. To ensure that we are able to follow every moment of the expedition a sole

videographer will accompany him. Should everything go as planned, on September

4th, 2010, Andrew will attempt the largest mega‐illusion ever staged: Transporting

himself from Vancouver, British Columbia to his hometown of Camrose, Alberta in

less than 10 Seconds. That’s a distance of over 1100KM (683 Miles.)

Growing up around street hustlers during his youth, Andrew quickly found interest

in cards and the powers they possessed. Then one night, during a David Copperfield

television special, he quickly realized that there was a whole new world ahead of

him. He studied hard, learning everything about card magic he could and eventually

was able to persuade his hustler friends to put down their scams and search for a

new kind of reaction. Mr. Rufiange believes that if he can make one person’s life

better through magic then the risk is well worth it.

For More Information or to request a media package please contact:

Meagan Nuehring,

Operations Director

Magic Talent, Inc.

Orlando, Fl. 32818

Meagan.nuehring@magic‐talent.com

http://www.magic‐talent.com

###

Feb 5, 2010
this sounds pretty cool. best of luck to this guy.
So is he going to drive the whole way through or walk or something.
and i hope to see this on the news here in the us so i can see this happen.

Oct 18, 2009
The Magic Network

The Magic Network is proud suporter in the adventure. A place to hang out talk shop, get advice become a member and help the magic reveloution.
Thanks Vmarra and members of the magic network.

Attachments

• tmnbadge.jpg
    tmnbadge.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 31, 2010
Hi Everyone My Name is Meagan Nuehring, I'm the Executive Producer for Andrew's journey and have an official announcement to make:

The official name of the Illusion is to be entitled, Andrew Rufiange's Last Hurdle

hurdle-white.jpg

All Images Copyright Magic Talent, Inc.

To Request A Media Kit or further information please contact me at meagan.nuehring[at]Magic-Talent[dot]com

Meagan

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results