For the Flourishman, we are ''CUTCLONES''...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
I hope Jerry did watch "Virtuoso" before he said something like that.

-Daren, The Virts

Hey man I think he didnt.. xD

You know you're important in the card community when Superhandz mentions you by name...

-Kev, The Virts

heyyy thats true kev, loved ur reply hahahahah xD take that jerry =P

UEZ,

No offense dude, I'm getting sick and tired of people like you coming to other people's forums and offending them. You don't ever see anyone from other forums bash what you do, why do you feel you need to do it to other people? If you don't have something nice to say, then don't say it.

You're so busy to criticize other people that it hurts you to the point of preventing your own progression..not to mention you're just about the most stubborn bigot that I've ever come across. You're so close minded you don't even give YOURSELF a chance to look at things from other people's point of view.

Just in case you haven't noticed, any one of the Virts can pwn any of the SH/HL forum members. Not to mention Dan and Dave. Don't believe me? Take a look at the tournament videos. The only people I have respect for are Jrunsten, Max, Ciappi, and Fatz, they are artists of my liking and caliber. Compare that to every other talented cardist that frequent forums like Decknique or dananddave. See the difference?

Speed? Don't you dare tell me speed shouldn't be the focus, Jerry's live routines are based on speed. Jerry said so himself that in his stand-up routines he aims to perform an X amount of moves in an X amount of time. That is HIS style, and if that doesn't require speed then I don't know what does. If you were an artist yourself you would know that things done fast are not only much harder to do, they are much more pleasing as well. Why doesn't Jerry do his Deck Twirls slow.......hmmmmmmm..........same reasons Sybils aren't. Dee dee dee.

Now on to the main point of your argument...why should people focus on videos that entertain laymen? This is the internet if you haven't noticed, and it's NOT a place where laymen come to get entertained!! This is a place where artists of high caliber come together to entertain and showcase their skills and ablities!! (even De'vo's website says so!!) Are you a layman? By the sound of it...I'm guessing!! That point alone should shut you up. Quit *****ing about what people do just because they can do it better.

You don't like it? Then go back to where you came from and stay there. Don't come into other people's business and tell them how it should be done when they know how it should be done.

I hope that helped clear your confusion,

-Andrei

know UEZ what do u have to say? =)

Woahhhhhh Daren.......I honestly don't have an opinion on this subject because I haven't made many performances and I'm still new at this, but seriously....do not talk like that. You have no right to racistly harrass De'vo much less anybody else. Honestly I'm ashamed that one our members would say such a racist rude comment.

hey what are u talking about? I cant see any ''racist rude comment'' by daren, explain this please

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey I think jerry is like jealous of DnD, and he said that about the virts because they're getting famous everytime and everybody knows that they are gonna hit hard, and jerry MAYBE will again, but not as hard as the virts...

I think jerry should PUBLICLY apologize..

Nov 6, 2007
Daren Posted a racist comment towards De'vo before I came on and told him to cool it because thats not right no matter who you are. From there he edited it. Now you know Unholygodn could be right, Daren may have decided to change what he said because he realized what he said was wrong. But I don't know. It seemed to me like he said the racist comment one second. And then right after I posted which was 20 seconds later. He changed his mind. So if you ask me it's awful suspicious. But Unholygodn could be right. Daren why don't speak for yourself?

P.S. I didn't think to cut and paste his comment.

Sep 1, 2007
Orange, CA
kevhonline.net
Hey Double Decker,

Actually, I messaged Daren immediately after reading his comment and requested that he change it (for reasons that you, of all people, should be familiar with). He probably would have changed it after having read your post, but in this case it's for different reasons.

Rest assured it won't happen again. Or I'll personally make Daren toss my salad.

-Kev

Sep 3, 2007
Hey Double Decker,

Actually, I messaged Daren immediately after reading his comment and requested that he change it (for reasons that you, of all people, should be familiar with). He probably would have changed it after having read your post, but in this case it's for different reasons.

Rest assured it won't happen again. Or I'll personally make Daren toss my salad.

-Kev

Yeah, Kevin's like my conscience, made me feel bad.

-Daren

Nov 6, 2007
Well if your saying sorry, it's cool. We all get mad some times. It's how you handle it. And since you managed to get rid of that comment so fast only Kevin and I saw it I'd say you handled it alot better than I thought possible.

All Daren said was that Jerry's slow, superhandz members do the same thing, a racist comment to Devo, Virts are the best. All that but I little more emotion.:)

Well if your saying sorry, it's cool. We all get mad some times. It's how you handle it. And since you managed to get rid of that comment so fast only Kevin and I saw it I'd say you handled it alot better than I thought possible.
And Double Decker stop acting like your special. Others saw his post not just you and Kev. Also in your posts it seems as if your defending Devo.

I say racist things all the time, doesn't make me a racist, if saying something racist when angry made you a racist, then everyone would be a racist. Find me one person that can honestly say that they have never had a racist thought or said something racist, then I will call them a liar. I'm getting sick of all this arguing among factions, I thought this was all over and a truce called. Is nowhere safe?

Aug 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
I say racist things all the time, doesn't make me a racist, if saying something racist when angry made you a racist, then everyone would be a racist. Find me one person that can honestly say that they have never had a racist thought or said something racist, then I will call them a liar. I'm getting sick of all this arguing among factions, I thought this was all over and a truce called. Is nowhere safe?
i totally agree with you that a truce or something needs to be made. You may have read my post the wrong way i meant to say is people are going to label him racist from one tiny remark he may or may not have made

Nov 6, 2007
Copperfield I think your twisting it a little, I'm not acting like I'm speacial. I'm simply noting that no one else said anything or claimed to not know what I was talking about. I'm sorry if I was wrong that was my mistake. And your right, as far as De'vo being racistly attacked, I am defending him. And your right Daren is not a racist. He just made a mistake. I don't believe everyones made a racist comment in their life. Maybe a racist thought. Not a racist comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results