Force a Phone Number

Jan 10, 2009
University Park PA
I third using Numberz. Great force. What I usually do is force my own phone number, then do Numberz, then have them call the number they ended up with. Good way to get girls' phone numbers.

Nov 8, 2007
Get the book Theater of the Mind by Barrie Richardson. In it he has an effect called "One in a Half Million," which is a phenomenal telephone number prediction that can also be used as a force.

It uses a regular ungimmicked telephone book too. A spectator flips to any page they want, runs their finger down the page until another spectator says "stop." The spectator reads aloud the number he stopped on himself while another spectator writes it down. No stooges.

The number that is stopped at can either be predicted or used as a force. Doesn't get any cleaner, more direct, or better. A good friend of mine regularly closes his show with this effect and it always gets a great reaction.

The book (Theater of the Mind) has a lot more great material too (some good ACAAN effects), so you're sure to get more out of it--although this effect is worth the price of the book alone.

Hope this helps.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results