Forever Dreaming

Jul 14, 2010
Croatia
What anyone could tell you even without looking at this is that a trailer cannot be 14 minutes long. Over 2 minutes passed before I could even see a deck of cards, you're repeating some of the stuff and you have 5 minutes of credits (credits would normally go on the end of a DVD, not a trailer). I can see that you invested a lot of time and effort into this, but you have to learn to filter your content.

Also, although the flourishes look good and some of them are even very impressive, keep in mind that it's kind of hard to see a lot of them because of the out-of-focus camera, bad lighting and your hands that go out of the frame a lot of times.

You are obviously very skillful and I wish you luck on your project, but I believe these are some valid points to think about.

Cheers!

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
You are obviously very skilful
I disagree. I only watched half the video but most of the moves already exist. There are some displays that will never work, and you can tell that by looking at how his hands are shaking, which is most likely because he didn't get a good shot the first time filming.
On top of that half of it makes no sense at all. You've just taken moves that already exist and swing your hands around in random motions. Moving your hands in odd motions does not make flourishes look better.

Some of the content looks decent and generally, I like your idea but you need to take what you have and refine it A LOT.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results