Freedom Pack by Justin Miller Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
Justin could be meaning that one of the three top sellers is his very own Freedom Pack, not that he's behind Rizer or Psypher.

I think this discussion would benefit greatly if we took it down a notch and tried to discuss without as much feelings involved in the arguments.

I agree. But, how does one know the top sellers? Just because it was reviewed on the magic session along with RIZER and PSYPHER that does not mean it is the best.

There are 3 different products reviewed every week there. IF YOU CHECK FREEDOM PACK GOT WORSE REVIEWS THAN THE OTHERS.

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
I do know what I am talking about. One night on TMS, you specifically said "I came up with the color changing deck in a dream before we started shooting." You contradicted yourself in an earlier post about not coming up with the method the night before, then stated you came up with the method the night before. Which one is it? Kind of bad to tell your customers that because it comes to them that it was just filler material and there wasn't much thought put into it. Luke Dancy is a working professional who does his weekly reviews on products. He tried out Freedom Pack to see how it went and he said in his review he didn't like it. Then, you started a Ustream Show bashing Luke and other magicians just because they didn't like your product. I have quite a few magicians who saw that Bash Fest and can back me up on that. Coming from a 'professional', you sure do not act like one, and your writing abilities reflect that too.

Well, I think this is finished. Casey said it all.

Casey; if you actually listened to his Ustream you would have heard that he was not bashing Luke at all. Just saying about how reviews are ridiculous. Which I totally agree with.

I don't own Freedom Pack, and I don't plan on getting it. Just because I rarely do card tricks. But this thread just shows to me what the current state of magic is. People want effects spoon fed to them, with patter, with routines, with everything. The ACR was from what I can see put in the DVD, to demonstrate to you how the gimmick can be used. And for you to make your OWN method of bringing in and out the gimmick in your routine. And about Justin coming up with the method to a trick the day before. Who cares? It was a bonus effect anyway, you didn't buy the DVD for the bonus effect. It's a bonus! Doesn't have to be perfect, it's an idea, fo you to grow on. Everyone has just got to chill the hell down. And look at things rationally.

J.

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
I do know what I am talking about. One night on TMS, you specifically said "I came up with the color changing deck in a dream before we started shooting." You contradicted yourself in an earlier post about not coming up with the method the night before, then stated you came up with the method the night before. Which one is it? Kind of bad to tell your customers that because it comes to them that it was just filler material and there wasn't much thought put into it. Luke Dancy is a working professional who does his weekly reviews on products. He tried out Freedom Pack to see how it went and he said in his review he didn't like it. Then, you started a Ustream Show bashing Luke and other magicians just because they didn't like your product. I have quite a few magicians who saw that Bash Fest and can back me up on that. Coming from a 'professional', you sure do not act like one, and your writing abilities reflect that too.

oh SNAP

(wordcount)

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
Go to 16:30 of this podcast with JM right here:

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/11455742

You hear him specifically call out Luke Dancy. If you are unsatisfied with a review of your product, the least you can do is not go on a rant about the reviewer and what his opinions are. They are his opinions. Just stating my beliefs and opinions.

Thank you very much for posting this Casey. I think Justin should say something for himself right now.

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
Casey; if you actually listened to his Ustream you would have heard that he was not bashing Luke at all. Just saying about how reviews are ridiculous.

If Justin believes that reviews are ridiculous then he shouldn't have submitted FP to be reviewed by Luke.

PS: I heard the whole thing. He did not say that reviews are ridiculous.

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Hello everyone..

Casey and Justin and everyone else...please stop arguing, I don´t want this thread to be closed..it doesn´t matter who started and why...I love reading reviews of stuff I am thinking to buy...I think you all guys gave your opinion and we are free to think what we want...there is no need to say more or argue...

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
Hello everyone..

Casey and Justin and everyone else...please stop arguing, I don´t want this thread to be closed..it doesn´t matter who started and why...I love reading reviews of stuff I am thinking to buy...I think you all guys gave your opinion and we are free to think what we want...there is no need to say more or argue...

I agree it is not good to argue, however we are not arguing. I don't find I have anything more to say in this, but Justin does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results