Froast2

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
I like it, but I think it could use some work.

Some of it looked a little akward and the constant slow motion was a bit distracting. It was a little sloppy but with some practice I know you'll get it!!! :D

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
I'm not going to lie. I'm not sure what part one was like, or what the project is...

But I was bored enough to stop watching by the time you got the cards out of the box. I'll go skip/watch/edit this post...but just tossing an unopened pack of bikes around is boring.
There are good closed-box manipulations and flourishes, but what you were doing turned me away where it was (probably) supposed to build suspense/interest.

*goes to watch rest of video*

Alrighty then.

Overall it was good. There were points that you put emphasis (slow motion or second looks) that I probably wouldn't have done editing-wise (mainly the pirouette and tossing of a packed from one hand to the other, just my opinion though)

As said above, just a little more practicing and it'll grab more attention. I would put myself right at if not one step below where you are as a flourisher. hitting the moves...but every time someone sees they're going to say 'practice more on this'. ^ ^.

-Rik

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 28, 2007
the music did not fit the video at all, you had a bunch of slow-mo parts and the music is fast and i don't see why you were emphazing the packet toss thing through out the video it wasn't that amazing.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results