Fun story from a few days ago...

Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
Here's a fun story from monday (fun for me at least). On Monday's I have study block first thing in the morning. I decided to throw cards in my cafeteria after showing some tricks. While I was throwing one card it went up and got caught in the rafters of the ceiling ( I still haven't gotten it down yet). Anyways, Later that day I was in the cafeteria and someone asked me to do a trick. I started off with a simple trick and after that a crowd of 10-15 people were at the table. Fortunately, the table was under my card on the ceiling, and it was a double. I decided to force the double of my card and then pointed the spectators to the ceiling where their "freely" selected card was waiting. Everyone at that table freaked out and couldn't explain how it got there. People were asking me to put the card on the ceiling all day. It was a good show.:D

Jan 18, 2008
somewhere
THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!!! i have one kinda like that. i was in class and i bet my friend i could name the location of any card after preforming a mentalism trick. i don't know the name but its when you ask a spectator to pick three cards and they end up being the ones they chose. anyways he says pull out the queen of hearts and i grabbed one card fast and snapped it to his face and he was in shock. i asked him why he made that face and he turned the card to me and tried so hard not to laugh. =]

Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
The people who saw that trick saw me at lunch and had me do some more tricks.
I did tricycle, the bar code reveal, and the joker reveal all from the ghost deck, except for tricycle which is from the ghost gaff deck box. They freaked out and this time there were at least 20 people watching.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results