Gambling sleights

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Darwin Ortiz has a few books out you may want to take a peak at. Gambling Scams, Scams and Fantasies with Playing Cards and Card Shark come to mind.

You may want to check out Jason Englands Foundations DVD as well.

Jun 1, 2009
Also, Steve Forte has a DVD called "Gambling Protection Series" it's sold out on Dan and Dave, so idk where you would get it.

Jacob

Feb 7, 2011
Richard turner's 'The Cheat' is a favourite of mine. I recommend it.

Also, there are dozens of threads on this subject, using the search function would have gotten you all the answers here and more.

Aug 20, 2010
Practicing
Well you definitely shouldn't seek out guys who are knowledgable on the subject, (Jason England, Steve Forte, Darwin Ortiz etc), buy their products and try to get in touch with them. Don't search the forums for old threads about this exact topic either.

However you should ask the advice of anonymous forum members whose experience with this stuff is completely unknown.

Ok, sorry for being sarcastic.

Get "Poker Protection", by Forte, along with the Gambling Protection Series. I have both of these, so if you have questions feel free to ask. Go from there.

Also, to see somebody who does this stuff for a living, and has moved for real, I recommend you watch this multiple times. Note: The guys passing him the deck for the cut are some of the top card men in the world:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNva2yv5N7o

Good luck.

Jul 13, 2010
Darwin Ortiz has a few books out you may want to take a peak at. Gambling Scams, Scams and Fantasies with Playing Cards and Card Shark come to mind.

You may want to check out Jason Englands Foundations DVD as well.
Darwin Ortiz stated that Scams and Fantasies will be reprinted soon.

Sep 28, 2011
i can't find any good tips on the internet on how to be one...not for gambling purposes, just to be able to do things like manipulate the cards and use sleight of hand tricks. ONLY SERIOUS ANSWERS WILL BE TOLERATED.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Only serious answers, eh? I guess no one ever told you that you're on the internet? You don't really get to decide how people respond to you.

There's already been lots of responses with good information in this thread.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results