GENESIS by Andrei Jikh :: Release Date + Preview Video

Jul 23, 2007
New York, NY
Guys for the record, Genesis looks RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME. I can be tough to impress, but I'm really proud of what Andrei's done. The footage just looks dead sexy. Really can't wait for it the preview to drop.

Oh man. It's going to be good. No need to take my word for it though, in due time.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Whats Full Frame HD? Arent all the vids HD?

All previous theory11 releases were shot in HDV. While still high definition, the quality is a bit like comparing the clarity of a pair of glasses to a microscope. Genesis is the first full length DVD project that we shot in 1920 (commonly referred to as "full hd").

To be upfront, one could make the case that it doesn't really matter because DVD's are standard definition regardless, but that is not the case. Having such clear, crisp source footage makes a WORLD of difference in the clarity and visual quality of a production. I think you'll see what I mean this Friday. ;)

D

Deleted member 2755

Completed... this is gunna be good...

Not even enough room on the disc to include the "What is T11" menu, eh? ;)

will it be available as a download?

Yup. ;) I'm not sure if the quality of the download will be as good as the DVD though. At a minimum I'm sure it would be the quality of any other T11 download. We'll just have to wait and see how they do the download.

I can't wait for this.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results