Genesis

Sep 1, 2007
Some questions, if anyone knows them.

Price? I'd like to know so I can budget myself so I can afford it.

How many volumes? For same reason as price.

Quantity? Is there a limited quantity or mass stock so I won't have to be ready to buy it on the release date or that following week?

Thanks guys.

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
They haven't announced the price, but they said it was comparable to the price of Dangerous. I'm guessing it'll be between $30-$50 per volume, and then once all 3 volumes are out, they will probably do a package deal for all 3 at a discount. That seems logical.

There are 3 volumes. That has been mentioned like 100 times, not sure how you didn't see that yet. :p

I doubt they will run out of stock. This is obviously a huge release, so they will likely produce plenty of DVDs for it.

Sep 1, 2007
They haven't announced the price, but they said it was comparable to the price of Dangerous. I'm guessing it'll be between $30-$50 per volume, and then once all 3 volumes are out, they will probably do a package deal for all 3 at a discount. That seems logical.

There are 3 volumes. That has been mentioned like 100 times, not sure how you didn't see that yet. :p

I doubt they will run out of stock. This is obviously a huge release, so they will likely produce plenty of DVDs for it.

Thanks guys.

And I haven't seen it cause I haven't been on the forums at all lately, too busy with school and sports.

Thanks again both of you.

Oct 11, 2007
i wasn't going to write anything, but i just had too... you know people who do magic don't ALSO do sports... who are you kidding! :) jk bro, goodluck with everything you do!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results