Ghost Bills by Andrew Mayne

May 7, 2009
This is my first review. I really felt compelled to write one for this effect because it is one of my favorites ive ever learned and will be one of my favorites in the future to come.

Review: Ghost Bills by Andrew Mayne
Difficulty: very easy

Overview: Two bills visually penetrate each other not 1, not 2, but 3 times. Very visual, slow and direct. Perfect for impromptu, walk around magic.

The move: so devious and simple. All in the hands and is done write in front of the spectator. Barely anything to hide.

Phase 1: catches the spectator off guard. A very simple penetration of the two bills

Phase 2: The reverse of phase one. Instead of penetrating outwards, the bill penetrates from outside the other bill to inside the other bill.

Phase 3: Slight variation of Phase 1 however it occurs in the spectator’s hand.

Final Words: In my opinion it is the perfect trick for today’s magician. You use two borrowed objects and perform a miracle. There is nothing to hide. No extra bills and no gimmicks. All you have throughout the routine are the two bills. That’s it.

Only Problems: The DVD was pretty short, not great production quality (not that I really care, and there were no live performances.

Rating: 9/10

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
Andrew is indeed one of my favorites but he rarely has live performances. At least he doesn't on a lot of his dvds. But it's fine because his teaching is superb.

Jul 23, 2009
wow

there was an effect recently released and if u remember infusion then put that in a routine with ghost bills and you have a ripped off idea from andrew mayne being sold as a new idea from some one under the name Clean Thru.

Naz

Oct 3, 2010
Batu Pahat, MY
My personal favorite of bill penetration effect is Bill X Bill. It is visual than Ghost Bills although you doesn't end completely clean.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results