Ghost Vision Review

Ghost Vision

by; Andrew Mayne

-Effect- Ghosts/spooky images appear on a camera phone.

-DVD- Andrew Mayne does not waste any time!, this dvd is well thought out, he covers some tips on making it look good, to some ideas to use Ghost Vision on diffrent occasion's.

-My Review- THIS IS THE #1 SPooKY/ BIzzArE Effect! im mean...that. Imagen that you and a freind are talking about ghost's, you start to be aware of your surroundings, you start to get chills jist thinking about a dark scary coner in front of you, and then you fell uncomfertble talking about it, but then your freind says can i use your camera phone, when he does you see a photo of a ghost!, then youu run out scared and never whant to return inless the is a scence to get rid of the ghost......Or GhosTS!

-Gimmick-You have to make it, but once you made the perfect 1 your gona have a wild fun time!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

Sep 1, 2007
Germany
Yeah its the internet... yeah this is a open forum... but geez boy...
At least TRY to check your grammar

I agree with the grammar, but not the review. This effect was a big MISS on Andrew's part. The concept was alright but there was no "finish" if you know what I mean. Andrew has many many great effects but this isn't one of them, I would steer clear of this one.

Mitchell

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
Ghost Vision is good, but I really don't think it was made for magic. This is more of a prank that you play on your friends and boy is it fun to do when you're in a room with your friends who are playing the Ouija board...but that's another story :D.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Ghost Vision is good, but I really don't think it was made for magic. This is more of a prank that you play on your friends and boy is it fun to do when you're in a room with your friends who are playing the Ouija board...but that's another story :D.

Combine this with Seance, right after watching White Noise or something, and you'd have a spooky little routine.

JPK

Sep 1, 2007
Scotch Plains, NJ
Combine this with Seance, right after watching White Noise or something, and you'd have a spooky little routine.

Nail on head! I wouldn't do this on it's own, but mixed into a seance setting or a ghost hunting routine and this is very strong. Spooky image appears on a borrowed camera in a spooky setting. Works for me.
JPK

Ray

Sep 1, 2007
Germany
Since you're talking about grammar..........IT'S the internet and this is AN open forum........:D

I think those minor mistakes can be forgiven... considering english is not my native tounge :)
But hey. Good eye. Now go search your totally awesome hard hitting underground mentalism with that good eye :)

Mar 31, 2008
But isn't it true that you can with this trick you can take a picture of somebodys hand and in the picture their card lies in their hand.. if so that sounds like a good ambisious card closer to me:cool: i also red that you could take a picture and a word or a number would display.. that sounds cool
i checked my spelling twise so i wouldnt get any hating :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results