Giro by Telmo Trenado.

Feb 17, 2013
Spain
A few days ago I submited this effect to The Wire but it was rejected.

[video=vimeo;63314866]http://vimeo.com/63314866[/video]

But in my opinion they didn't aceppt my project because I'm new at the community. I think that maybe if I would submit another great effect before this, and it was published, I'm sure that Giro would also accepted. Because Rise by Michael James or Key Flip by Dominic Witt are similar creations than mine, and they are published.

Really, from my point of view Giro is a great effect, considering it is free. Futhermore, the trailer and the tutorial videos are very nice. The videos have good quality and modern music. I think that I fulfill all requirements and they should have given me the opportunity, no more.

Description of Giro:

Giro is a single card move, it's a very visual flick that can be performed on the fly or on the table.

As you can see, this move is a one hand card shot.

In my opinion Giro is very visual and easy to do, and if you practice and dominate this move you can do a lot of things. Because this isn’t only a flourish, is something more.
For example, you can incorporate this in your magic, because if you have controled the spectator card on the top, you can shot the card using Giro.
Another utility of Giro, and the reason to create this move, is that you can deal the cards very easy. You can shot the card where you want. How? You only need to dominate this move and have a little bit of aim.

The instructional video is only 5 minutes and is taught by Telmo Trenado, from two different points of view angle and with clear verbal explanation.

What do you think about it?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results