Giveaway - In A Flash by Jay Sankey

May 4, 2008
NYC
I have a trick I created...but I'm sick and not in the mood for shooting a vid at the moment :(...I might do it tomorrow though...or maybe later, if I feel a lil better.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Problem is I need to wait for Saturday my time to see if I can actually shoot it/if the idea will work, and then if that gets the go ahead it'll take another few days to organise a friend to shoot it at the necessary place.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Well, no not exactly. Without revealing too much...

It's an effect I thought of a few months back while I was on holidays back in Fiji. Funnily enough, inspired by Star Wars (big fan here). Basically, I've got an idea for how it would work, but I won't know if it'll work until Saturday because that's when I'll be able to test it. The 'foreign object' is sand. As for the necessary place... It's a beach; it's just that my friends are lazy :p

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I apologise that I won't be able to realise my idea in video. I needed to examine a particular 'extra thing' which didn't quite work out as planned. I will still shoot the video sometime, it just won't be entered here. Sorry Steven - and good luck to everyone.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results