Go to...

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
edit: since everyone seems to be taking this a little too seriously, i have removed a link to a 'rick astley' video, which pops up and generally annoys you. its a funny thing that has happened to me and should be taken light heartedly but obviously not.... sorry to anyone who has experienced this light hearted prank...

and ps. its a great song... :D lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Wait until you have to open task manager to shut down your browser because it locks your browser from closing as well. Thanks dude you just made it to the ignore list on the forum.

--Jim

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
ive apologised already for it but i think everyone needs to lighten up, and personally if you want to ignore me because you got rick roll'd, then i wouldnt want to talk to you anyway if your like that :)....

dear god! no way thats unbelieveable, as if you cant open a page up again in 5 seconds?, and theres better things to worry about that your internet pages closing.... ive apologised already for it but i think everyone needs to lighten up, and personally if you want to ignore me because you got rick roll'd, then i wouldnt want to talk to you anyway if your like that :)....

Im assuming hes like me and has numerous tabs open at a time. Its not as simple as opening a new browser window. On top of that why should anyone go through that trouble cause some kid wants to be annoying? These forums are here to share and help each other, not be a nuisance.

But enough with the thread jacking. Did anyone else go to the chat in the OP? What did you think? Was it just laggy for me?

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Stephen you are quite wise sir and said it much better than I could have after having about 8 tabs open on various things I was working on. The last thing I expected was someone to post a link from these forums that would do something like that to my browser. Hey there is a first time for everything though.

Yes that page was laggy when I checked it out yesterday. I was just watching though with the sound off while at work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results