Going to audition on Croatia got talent,need advice

Oct 13, 2017
Croatia
www.youtube.com
hello everyone this week i am going to audition on Croatia got talent.
Planing to do COIN MATRIX -
There is my performance at home.
What can i do more or another strong first impression trick.

I am open for advice.

Thanks

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Ok - quick aesthetic point - Silver coins on a green background isn't super visible. You want high contrast for a stage scenario, so that everything is immediately clear. I'd recommend a black close up pad for silver coins, and even though I really like the Arcane design, you'd want a different deck.

This routine is the same thing, twice. You do it decently well, but there isn't a climax. The flash restoration is usually the thing used to give a matrix a "bang!" at the end.

You could also do something like Chink-a-Chink (Daniel Garcia teaches a good one which I think he called Sh4de?). Do the regular routine first, then into the same thing without cards. Nice transition to a seemingly more impossible effect. Or you could do Xirtam by Lennart Green, where the coins are covering the cards instead of the cards covering the coins.

Oct 13, 2017
Croatia
www.youtube.com
Thanks for advice.
Your right black close up pad is so much better for silver coins. I will change my deck too. Audition is in 2 days so i have to step it up. 2 perfomances you suggested are nice il try and see what works for me the best. Have to see cameras so i can get my angel right.
Thanks for replay

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results