Going To Virginia This Upcoming Weekend

Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
So for Labor Day weekend me and my parents and their friends are going to go to Virginia. Is there anything magical happening those 3 days? Maybe someone wants to meet up? Please enlighten me :p

That place only has horses that run on a beach :D

Come to Virginia Beach where there is street magicians performing live at the oceanfront until labor day! Eric, I thought you were in Richmond? Guess not. We should meet up next time I'm up in the area Senor Jones.

All the best,
-Chase

Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
I'm in Charlottesville, and i'venever heard of that place....i'm going to have to MapQuest that city, but i'm ALWAYZ up for a session.

Send me a PM.

I definitely will shoot you a PM

That place only has horses that run on a beach :D

Come to Virginia Beach where there is street magicians performing live at the oceanfront until labor day! Eric, I thought you were in Richmond? Guess not. We should meet up next time I'm up in the area Senor Jones.

All the best,
-Chase

I actually think I might be goin to Virginia Beach!

Well if you do, shoot me a PM!!

VA Beach is where its at. Toooo much to do. Too much beach and too much funn. Even if you live here, you're never bored. And not to mention hitting up the massive famous boardwalk for some performing for the greatest spectators ever. They hit the walk just looking for entertainment, and thats where we step in. Definitely a great place to try new effects and polish routines.

All the best,
-Chase

Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
Well if you do, shoot me a PM!!

VA Beach is where its at. Toooo much to do. Too much beach and too much funn. Even if you live here, you're never bored. And not to mention hitting up the massive famous boardwalk for some performing for the greatest spectators ever. They hit the walk just looking for entertainment, and thats where we step in. Definitely a great place to try new effects and polish routines.

All the best,
-Chase

Sweet dude, that sounds so fun

Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
I'm here in Chincoteague, Virginia right now. Don't think I'll be going to Virginia Beach but once again, if anyone's around this part of Virginia then I'll be here lol

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results