Good cards for flourishing?

Sep 12, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
Hey, for Xmas, i got Xtreme Begginerz by De'vo, and was wondering what cards are good for flourishing. It says in the video that tally-hos are good, but sexpencive. I got a black tiger deck, and think it feels fabulous, so i was wondering if i should get the 12 deck sample pack from E?

And, just in case your wondering if i am a crazed E fannatic, i also got 12 decks of Guardians, DiStOrTiOn and Witness. Look out for my reviews soon.

Thanks for all your help in advance.

Nov 28, 2007
D.C. Area
well i do some flourishes, and the tigers, vipers, and ghost, are pretty good for fans. They are a bit stiff so i wouldnt recomend them so much for flourishes, i usually use regular bikes for flourishes. i do not have tallys

well i do some flourishes, and the tigers, vipers, and ghost, are pretty good for fans. They are a bit stiff so i wouldnt recomend them so much for flourishes, i usually use regular bikes for flourishes. i do not have tallys

Stiff cards are actually best for flourishing so I heard.

Also just stick with normal Th9s'. Devo works for E. Obviously he has to market the company he works with. You always see him with a normal deck of bikes, and I think Jerry uses normal Tally's all the time.

Edit: Jordan says that the best cards to use are Jerry's. Here was his list posted on Dan and Dave forums.

• Jerry's Nugget
• Wynn (Blue)
• Wynn (Red)
• Tally Ho (Circle Backs)
• Stud
• Guardians
• Wynn (Brown)
• Tally Ho (Fan Backs)
http://www.dananddave.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4185&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=40

Sep 2, 2007
Right now, I use regular red and blue Bicycle Decks because that's all I have on me, unfortunately.

However, I usually stick to Tally-Ho decks, which I bought in bulk at Costco over the summer (but apparently are not available for purchase anymore). I also use Bicycle Guardians occasionally, which hold up well.

Cheers,
JTM

In my opinion the best cards for flourishing would be just regular Tally Hos, and even regular Bikes. They are the easiest to obtain, and the cheapest, (unless you want to get jerry's) So yer i would recommend those cards.

Hope this helps
Liam

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results