Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2007
NC
It's from Dark angel:eek: He has 2004 I think. Well since he's a mod he doesn't post that much so I will try to get 2,100 posts to leave a good record then I leave. But be warned. When someone breaks my record I will return and take bake my record:eek:
So its safe to say your really not leaving then?

Your just going to continue to pop in and continue to spam the forums so you can have the highest post count?
Whats the point?
Thats pretty idiotic if you ask me.

TDA has a high post count but he has been very helpful to others and his posts have substance to them.

I dont want to see anyone leave but if your not contributing anything and just sticking around for the highest post count your wasting everyones time including yours.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Whoo yeah jeez guys let's all stick around and try and break the post count... Cause that makes us like, cool and awesome and stuff... We'll totally be noticed and important and stuff. Oh but don't forget to say you're leaving first just to make sure everyone knows and stuff, wouldn't want to do anything without eliciting as many comments as possible...

Aug 31, 2007
God your an idiot.

A post count does not increase the size of your [edited].

If you were serious about leaving, and not posting. You would have left, and stopped posting.

Screaming for attention.

(word count)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
Guys,

We truly do appreciate everyone's support around the forums. Every single person here is the embodiment of this community. As such, the best way to grow, evolve, and improve the forums -- this community -- is to constantly inspire, provoke, and motivate from within, from bottom-up, from you.

It is always sad to see someone leave. Copperfield 14 -- if there is anything I personally can do for you, don't hesitate to let me know. Every single member is valued, and if we could control it, we would not want to lose a single one. Sometimes, unfortunately, that is not possible.

That said, I am going to close this thread, as it has turned away from a thread about goodbyes and best wishes into one about raising post counts, which is not exactly furthering anyone's magic.

Again, Jamal, if there is anything I could do for you, please let me know -- and if you do decide to leave, I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors.

Best regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results