Google Hangout Overview

Aug 25, 2012
Hey guys I know I posted about the hangout and it went way longer than expected due to a special appearance from Edward Boswell, the genius behind rapture, showing us some of his new content which is absolutely amazing and also helping us out with things that we have created.

The hangout lasted around 5-6 hours until I had to leave way longer than expected but the most we had in there at any time was around 6 or 7. Each week we hope to have special guests pop in, such as creators, innovators and just some great minds in magic.

Thanks to all who showed up, we will host these get-togethers every other Friday, times will fluctuate, but thanks again to Edward and everybody who showed up!

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
I don't mean to rip on you, but this is the third thread you've started about the same topic. Confining related posts to one thread allows for not only a cleaner forum but ease of searching for someone who wants to find all of this information. This is definitely more of a reply.

P.S. I'll try to make it to a hangout next time. Downloading plugins sucks, though.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results