Grammar Suggestion

Sep 1, 2007
(Virginia, USA)
Just a suggestion,

plz impov you're gramer plz!! its relli Bad! lol

If you're going to make a post, please write in English. I don't like deciphering every other post.

I've noticed this a lot, and it needs to stop.

plz?

Nov 22, 2007
I'm not entirely sure what grammer is. Perhaps you mean grammar. I dunno, please write in English. I don't like deciphering your post. ;)

Aug 31, 2007
You spelled "grammar" wrong.

Unless that was on purpose, which would be pointless, considering that spelling and grammar are not at all the same thing. :D

Just a suggestion,

plz impov you're gramer plz!! its relli Bad! lol

If you're going to make a post, please write in English. I don't like deciphering every other post.

I've noticed this a lot, and it needs to stop.

plz?

Yeah dude, just make the point. No need to contradict what your whole meaning is.

Cheers,

Trevor

C

clarrus

Well, to be fair we have international people in these forums and they may not speak english that well, which is not their fault. OR they may not speak American English. Can't really fault them on that. Let's try to be understanding.

Well, to be fair we have international people in these forums and they may not speak english that well, which is not their fault. OR they may not speak American English. Can't really fault them on that. Let's try to be understanding.

I think he means internet slang.

Ex. LOL, plz, dood, lmao, etc.

Another country, another language? Totally understandable.
Slang? Eh, not so much.

Trevor

Yeah, internet slang maybe.. but I do tend to drop an occasional lol here and there.. haha
My grammar however.. should be understandable and thank jeebus that we have a spell check system on t11.. which some people should use (I know I do ;) )

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results