Guardian Effects

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I literally recieved my brick of 1st edition Guardians and I must say...I am so happy with them. I also got the coolest coin trick in the world, Digital Dissolve. While I was thumbing through one of my decks it hit me that I wanted to order Panic.

Before I did so, I wanted to know something. Since the products here are going to be exclusive to Theory11, will there be different versions of card gimmicks? I mean, if I buy Distortion (already have it) will I be able to buy a Guardian gimmick later in the year?

I plan on buying a brick or two of the 2nd edition Guardians whenever they come out.

I also had another question. I recently bought a nice Joe Porper clip. I know that they are mainly used to keep your cards nice and straight. Would I be creating a bad enviornment for my cards if I kept them in the porper clip while IN my pocket while I do walk arounds?

Thanks guys,

Shane K.

P.S. To the T11 crew. I was highly entertained by your means of making major desicions. I must say, it is the only way to make a important desicions. Rock, Paper, Scissors!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeremy Hanrahan

Craftsman, <a href="http://www.theory11.com/gear/h
Sep 1, 2007
Simcoe Ontario Canada
I literally recieved my brick of 1st edition Guardians and I must say...I am so happy with them. I also got the coolest coin trick in the world, Digital Dissolve. While I was thumbing through one of my decks it hit me that I wanted to order Panic.

Before I did so, I wanted to know something. Since the products here are going to be exclusive to Theory11, will there be different versions of card gimmicks? I mean, if I buy Distortion (already have it) will I be able to buy a Guardian gimmick later in the year?

I plan on buying a brick or two of the 2nd edition Guardians whenever they come out.

I also had another question. I recently bought a nice Joe Porper clip. I know that they are mainly used to keep your cards nice and straight. Would I be creating a bad enviornment for my cards if I kept them in the porper clip while IN my pocket while I do walk arounds?

Thanks guys,

Shane K.

P.S. To the T11 crew. I was highly entertained by your means of making major desicions. I must say, it is the only way to make a important desicions. Rock, Paper, Scissors!

Good question. I would like to have gimmicks that match my Guardians. I would also like to know if you will be releasing a line of gaff, id, stripper decks and so on in the near future.

That was totally not a neccesary post. I've already notified whom needs to know about this and it will be taken care of accordingly. I'm pretty sure that it was at no fault at the person talking about the ID.

Thanks for your concern,

Shane K.

Sorry, I didnt mean to come across as pompous. I wasnt thinking about what I was posting. I was only pointing it out.

Sep 1, 2007
you know... people really ought to search the forums before they post new threads... there have been probably 3-4 threads on this very subject...with a little snooping you could have had your question answered

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results