Guardians 2nd Edition released tommorow

Sep 22, 2007
I think they will be released tomorrow along with the trilogy i hope because im going to order twelve wait how much is a brick of them (brick 12 decks) please release them tomorrow T11

Thanks

ADAM

sorry for spelling error in title

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I don't think that they will be released tomorrow.
Maybe later this month, but I doubt tomorrow.
In fact, I know not tomorrow.
They might be released on the 17th when the Trilogy comes out, but not tomorrow.

Sep 2, 2007
Due to a printing glitch/error, the release of the Trilogy is delayed until this Wednesday, October 17th at 11:00 PM EST.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Because JTM just said they would be released on Wednesday. Hes the mod, so he should know for sure. Thanks for the update JTM! Cant wait to buy 2 decks for myself!

Sep 2, 2007
Because JTM just said they would be released on Wednesday. Hes the mod, so he should know for sure. Thanks for the update JTM! Cant wait to buy 2 decks for myself!

No, no, no, no, no, no ... and, not to mention, no.

I meant that the Trilogy will be released Wednesday.

Although I am a moderator, I am not familiar with the inner workings in the theory11 factory -- I do not know, honestly, when the 2nd Edition Guardians will be released. I do know, as everyone else, that it will be "soon,' as the they are waiting for the shipment, which will arrive in "days."

Sorry for the confusion, if any, guys.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado

You misinterpreted him then.
He said that the Trilogy would be released on Wednesday.
He didn't (and probably won't) have any idea of when 2nd Edition's will be released any more than you and I.

EDIT: Whoops, looks like Jack already answered that! Sorry! :)

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
lets assume that becasue the winners of the contest will be anounced on the 17th, and one of the prizes for the contest is a sealed 2nd edtition guardian, that the guardians are in, and are awating realease sometime soon!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results