Guardians same feel as Masters?

All decks are really slightly different,

But after purchasing both Guardian 1's and now 2's, and working with Masters myself,

I really enjoy the feel to the Second Edition Guardians. And will be using both these, and Masters in the future.

Though I havnt had the chance to play too much with the new Guardians as of yet, I can already tell that they are much much better than the first Edition.

Im happy to compare after a bit more time, but for now, they seem to be pretty on par with the Masters (Which happen to be my favourite, and most used Deck)

Dec 31, 2007
Massachusetts
All decks are really slightly different,

But after purchasing both Guardian 1's and now 2's, and working with Masters myself,

I really enjoy the feel to the Second Edition Guardians. And will be using both these, and Masters in the future.

Though I havnt had the chance to play too much with the new Guardians as of yet, I can already tell that they are much much better than the first Edition.

Im happy to compare after a bit more time, but for now, they seem to be pretty on par with the Masters (Which happen to be my favourite, and most used Deck)
Thanks for responding :)
I will pick up a couple of Guardians after watching Xtreme Beginners

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results