Guy Hollingworth's Triumph

Feb 17, 2011
Quebec, Canada
Well, maybe you should ask the OP what is his goal to perform magic. I send a message back to Jason england a couple month ago about why he suggested learning from book. His answer was simple: interpretation. If you "food spoon" someone with video, there is no interpretation. But the question his: will he perform to be a professionnal magician or more like someone who wants to know some trick to entertain those he loves? I myself dont want to become a profesionnal, I want to learn magic because it always facinated me, I want to entertain my friends and familly and to devellop some dexterity. That is all. So, for me, I don't think I need to learn everything from book . I will read book for sure, like jason said: if you want to learn from DVD, read a book BEFORE, try to do it and AFTER, check the DVD. If you mix the 2, I think for everyone who dont want to become professional that will do the job :). That is of course my opinion since I just start, I dont have any real experience with magic.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results