Hahaha, very funny.

Sep 1, 2007
Okay i don't know about you guys but if you read the forum rules then i want to know if you laughed at this. I personally laughed really hard and had to make a thread just for it. Hahahahha...

This is a place to discuss magic. We’d prefer that you keep all trading and selling of personal items to other venues. Few people would like to know about your eBay auction for a Chicken McNugget that strangely resembles Chris Kenner’s profile. Actually, I’m lying. That would be insane. I’d bid on it. But a slightly used Invisible Deck? Not so much

Lol, i would so bid on it also!

Sincerly,
Spencer.

Sep 1, 2007
Yah i've seen some pretty funny stuff. I love these forums! the E forums are so boring and so.. i dont know how to put this.. just plain old boring haha.

I love reading the rules!! Everyone read the forum rules!!!

Haha, the "Z" word... Hmm, I have no idea. I want to know though!

Sincerly,
Spencer.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Please keep all content, usernames included, PG-13. All inappropriate content will be deleted upon verification by the Nurenberg Institute for the Protection of Professional Language and Ethical Standards (aka NIPPLES).
Examples of appropriate usernames:
// Magic4Life
// KingofCards
Examples of INappropriate usernames:
// AndRsonCooperIsMyHero
// [censored]

HELL YEAH!!

And i would start the bid at 1 dollar if i find one!
They should totally put "Jordan garret is a god of funnyness"

=P Jk

~Jordan

Sep 1, 2007
That should be a Theory11 contest:
'Whoever finds a McNugget most shaped like Chris Kenner will win a super-awesome prize' =p

-RA69

Hahaha! For Sure!

HELL YEAH!!

And i would start the bid at 1 dollar if i find one!
They should totally put "Jordan garret is a god of funnyness"

=P Jk

~Jordan

Hahahha...I'll bid up to $30. So i can take a pic of it with me and show everyone on the forums =]

I LOVE THIS FORUM! I LOVE T11!!

Sincerly,
Spencer.

Sep 2, 2007
I hereby motion to the T-11 forums that "Z-Bomb" be henceforth considered a curse word most foul. It shall be used to express extreme distaste of the magical variety. For instance:

"That double-lift was totally Z-Bomb, fool!"

"Look at that Z-Bomb, trying to impress the ladies with his Balducci!"

or

"Z-Bomb you, Criss Angel!"

Feel free to expand upon these examples....

Sep 1, 2007
(Let's see what happens if...)

Yah lol. He's my hero!!!!

I love anderson cooper!

I actually never seen him or heard of him.. But what is his the problem with him and this site?

Sincerly,
Spencer.

Sep 1, 2007
I'm going to go against the grain here. I thought the attempt at humor in the rules was... banal. It was stiflingly unfunny and totally gratuitous.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results